Inquiry about paranormal entity

As someone who enjoys studying paranormal entities whether they be positive or negative… I still have been unable to properly identify this one…
This entity seems to mostly be present during severe psychic attack against myself whether it is behind it or just concerned I cannot tell…when I first met it I was about to perform a powerful and desperate banishment of a powerful entity, I was reversing this entities name for a few hours when my I heard and very loud and crystal clear wailing… as I looked out the window in my tent, I saw a white banshee passing by me… my psychic eye wasn’t even fully open and yet I had no problem seeing it… I say this now because I heard this wailing again last night… and again all entities around me have become hyper aggressive… I can say I with certainty that this entity is without a doubt stonger then a skinwalker/grey… any ideas? any similar experiences? I welcome any and all responses… within reason of course…

Mostly lots of questions… there’s a lot that doesn’t add up yet.

Is this the same being you posted about here? …

Skinwalkers are human shapeshifters, and very very strong, but they only exist in North America as far as I know. If this ‘bogey’ for want of a better word, is stronger than a skinwalker, it’s not after you, because if it was you should be dead or running for your life. Also -

This entity seems to mostly be present during severe psychic attack against myself whether it is behind it or just concerned I cannot tell…when I first met it I was about to perform a powerful and desperate banishment of a powerful entity,

Well, if it was there and the entity you banished was there, at the same time, and you banished successfully, and the bogey is still around, the bogey is not the entity and couldn’t have caused it. If it didn’t cause that, why would you be unsure if it was the one attacking you on other occasions?

• Are you in the middle of an attack now?
  • When you say it’s ‘strong’ what do you mean? What’s it doing?
  • If it’s that strong can it not answer questions? … Have you tried to ask it?
  • What does it look like?
  • What does your intuition tell you about it’s motivations?
  • Can you summon it, ask it if it’s attacking you, and who it is, and why or what else it’s doing?
  • Who is psychically attacking you and why?
  • What do you mean ‘all entities around me’ are ‘hyper aggressive’ - to you, to others, what are they doing?
  • And why do you think the attacks and the aggression are related to your bogey? Is it a timing thing?

Banshees wail for a death in the family, and they usually only live in the UK and Ireland. - is that where you are? Not that many emigrated to other countries with their clans but it’s possible.
So, if you heard a Banshee, someone in your family died?, and who do you think it was wailing for this time - it should have been the same fairy - are you worried it’s you? (If no-one died, it was probably something else.)

I am always under psychic attack… these names I give these entities may not be true… my knowledge of the real things is as limited as my experience but this entity is different to the one that rapes me… this entity possessed the visual and audible power of a deity… I fear it may of been (from what I understand) a “Nordic” perhaps? Or maybe an archangel… although I have encounter a saint Louis before and he didn’t share that kinda power… but he did resemble a grey alien… or skinwalker or what ever you want to call the damn things… I may of entered into a tangent… sorry bout that…

I have only experienced projections of skinwalkers… I’m sure if they were here in the flesh I would be dead…

Also this white entity (banshee) was just a mass of white energy similarly to other lesser spirits…. No body of face… just eyes… which are also commonly found on these lesser spirits.