Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon (Need Help)

Can you please tell me how did it help you? I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

@DavidSmith

The book also says to boil the water one day before performing the eye bath. What do you think about that part?

Yes, water should be boiled, I can only guess why (electricity and magnetism, IMO).
There is one interesting experiment with distilled water in fish tanks. Even they put all minerals fish need, fish usually die very soon. After they kept distilled water on the sunlight for a few days fish could live a normal lifespan. It tells a lot about the nature of water.
I’ve been experiencing an eyes tension relief and some really blissful moments. I can’t say anything about clairvoyance, I think it goes gradually. When you work many things at the same time (as I did), it’s hard to say that magnetized water is so effective for that purpose.
He also said that becoming invisible is very easy. Maybe it is for him, but not for me :slight_smile:
I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Did you boil tap water for this exercise? I’m sorry for asking too many questions.

Yes, tap water.
It’s okay.

Okay, just a few more questions. Since you said before that you used cold water for this exercise, did you first boil the water and then leave it cooling in the fridge?

After boiling, let the water cool off at room temperature, and after that put if in a fridge.
Good luck :slight_smile:

Can I use an eye cup for this exercise? I don’t have a basin.