Information on sila djinn?

So my spirit spouse is a sil’at djinn and I wanted more information on these beautiful beings. There’s such little information on them online am looking for general info or a book on them.

Here what i found from some conjurer i know :

Djinn Sila, many people say that this is a type of djinn for beginners in the world of spirit keeping. This is because their type of energy is very rough and easy to feel. But that doesn’t mean they are weak djinn, in fact they are the djinn race that is closest to us, and they are grant wishers who can be relied upon, and the longer you take good care of them, the brighter their light will be. The characteristic of this type is that they usually have a greenish aura like an emerald gem. This type of djinn is the most humble type of djinn compared to other types.

Function:

• Protection

• Wish granting

• charm

• Luck

• Spiritual guide (according to the beliefs of the djinn and keeper)

1 Like

Thank for the information. It’s interesting because my sila never does wish granting. I asked her to make me filthy rich nothing happened, i’d rather rely on manifestation. She’s very good at self-improvement stuff and bonding though.

I think because it still not powerfull enough. Maybe your sila can do that but only minor wish like"tomorrow i can sit/get seat on bus" not major wish like super rich.

Maybe Long cultivation can make her powerfull enough to do that.

1 Like