Information on behemoth

His name has been coming up a lot lately, I tried looking around on the Forum, but I can’t find anything definitive. My Google-fu seems to be extra weak this evening as well.

Can anybody give me some information about this being? If he’s calling, I don’t want to leave the phone ringing for too long.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey, thanks a lot.

1 Like

No worries

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/the-malignant-rite-of-behemoth/amp/

http://occult-world.com/demons/behemoth/

1 Like

Hello,
behma, Hebrew, means predator, a kind of monster. It is mentioned in the Jewish Tanach, which is also is part of the bible. He is the first creation of God.

Job 40:15-24 King James Version (KJV)

15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.

16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.

17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.

21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.

22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.

23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.

24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

If you are familiar with cabbalistic teachings: You can interpret that Behemoth is the first being outside of God. He is the one who came into life with the first act of creation, with God limiting himself. So you can say Behemoth is the first evil, the first ‘dark’ God and he has many names.
Greetings

2 Likes

Yes Behemoth is a primal powerful being. Can be called or together with Ziz and Leviathan. They are of course related with Tiamat the Archmother. Earth water air the infinity, the Chaos. 8

Chao Ad ordo
:snake:

5 Likes

Interesting, next time I’m out in nature , maybe I’ll see what happens whenever I call to him.

1 Like

Interesting, as I had a dream about Behemoth the other night. He was the size of a house, with the body of a Rhino, the head of an elephant with tusks but no trunk, and his back was covered in a thin layer of green moss. He spoke to me telepathically but what was said was personal, so I can’t say here.

3 Likes

It was suggested recently that I call on Behemoth to reap my vengeance on someone who has ruined my life by cursing my soulmate. That as this person is an addict, Behemoth may cause him to overindulge and thereby rid us of him in a way that would not raise suspicions with anyone. Anybody have any thoughts, insights, oradvice on this? All help welcome!

:crystal_ball: Thanks for posting this. :crystal_ball: