Information on Azazel

Hey, whatever works.

3 Likes

Hey @Eye_of_Ra what do you think?

3 Likes

About which comment?

3 Likes

My experience and the thread in general?

4 Likes

That explains the French toast then :joy:

5 Likes

I think you could be right. I could see him connecting.

As far as the thread …it’s nice to see Azazel get some attention. . I’m still very connected to him.

He is great to work with so if you can get past those past experiences you will learn and grow alot :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nope… The man owning the place, more like it.

3 Likes

This thread is now a goldmine for whoever wants to start learning about Azazel. It’s so fantastic. Honestly, I’m quite satisfied now, lol. :star_struck: :open_mouth:

Well, in my honest opinion… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Also, I noticed how Azazel does things out of “tough love.” He may do things that others won’t understand, but is truly doing it for their own good, and at times whether they like it or not. :thinking:

8 Likes

Yea like groping us.

Its for our ascension, but he won’t explain how :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, he also likes screwing with people. He kinda reminds me of Belial… :thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Good point and observation!

2 Likes

I love getting groped I think he does it for your pleasure and probably some of his own he he he.

8 Likes

I never expected to see this side of you hah.

2 Likes

Isn’t Kundalini sexual?

4 Likes

Yes, it is.

I just don’t see how slapping my ass is gonna make me a Demonic king.

9 Likes

That’s so true but what I love about him is that he also knows how to be really gentle and explains what he’s doing and why exactly he’s doing it.

5 Likes

Why be a king when you can go even beyond that?

5 Likes

Pffft have some fun along the way. Trust me I’ve seen everything he wants to do to you when I read you.

5 Likes

,Oh my.

4 Likes