Information on Azazel

Then your ass hasn’t been slapped enough! Lol!

3 Likes

You should see what me and Anubis do

1 Like

I don’t understand

It’s like the Lenny face, but funnier. Eh, my bad. Maybe I’ll just delete it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Was just a way to react to what you said, but I tried to be funny. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I felt Azazel’s presence for months he gave me strength and taught me how strong i am, finally did a evocation used the simple enn “Itz rel Itz rel, Azazel”. A positive experience and i even got his “growl” on recording.

7 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s really awesome! :hushed:

That’s interesting. I got a half-growl from Azazel recently.

3 Likes

Very close to my experience. I have a separate thread on the topic. Asked for a sign. Got a half-growl and a soothing touch.

3 Likes

Interesting. I smoke clove cigarettes (cuz I’m an old school goth) and while I typically do not smoke whilst in the middle of magicky things, I have found that Azazel likes my smoking cloves during our sessions, almost insists on it.

7 Likes

Well, I just found out Azazel seems to really enjoy puns… :laughing:

7 Likes

smirks he and I are going to have fun then.

2 Likes

Djarum? Oh my memories

7 Likes

That is correct!

4 Likes

Is a grey wolf one of the appearances of Azazael?

3 Likes

That’s a good question, because I have seen an unknown grey wolf entity before. I wonder… because their energy did feel familiar. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’ve seen him as a wolf

3 Likes

I have had a couple dreams about him being a black wolf before. I’ve never seen him as grey though.

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra. The wolves.

1 Like

When Azazel let’s me be a tag along I’m a black Wolf with him …

5 Likes

Oh my my Adam

2 Likes