Information on Archangel Michael

I don’t think if you have problems with an entity or a group of entities because of a personal blockage, running to an other unrelated entity will help, even if you think Lucifer is everyone’s little problem solver.

2 Likes

I don’t think that, but ok

1 Like

Maybe you don’t notice it yourself, but you almost always give the same advice to everyone, no matter what problem: ask Lucifer.

3 Likes

I’ve worked with Lucifer for a year, I’ve gotten to know him pretty well, if I feel an issue could use Lucifer’s help, I’ll say it

1 Like

Book name?

She left the forum

From which book that comes from?

Kamael is the corrupted version of name Samael. And also the Archangel Michael is attributed to the Mercury, whereas the Sun is associated with Raphael.

1 Like

Nope. They’re two separate angels. I don’t know of any legitimate source that makes this claim.

Again, as I said in my post, it depends on the version of the Kabbalah you follow. In some sources, Raphael and Michael swap places so both of them have been attributed to the Sun and to Mercury.

2 Likes

https://occult-study.org/5-gevurah-archangel-samael/

I don’t find that to be a legitimate source. Most works have them as completely separate angels, and in my experience, they are.

1 Like

So which source do you recommend then?

1 Like

Your own fucking experience would be a good start

1 Like

who is Samel?

Samael Is a Dark Angel, husband of Lilith

The notion that Kamael and Samael are the same seems to come from the idea that the translation of Samael is not “Venom of God” as is most often noted, but that its root actually lies in the Mesopotamian word “Sama”, and means peace or harmony, so Samael actually means “Lord of Peace” (kind of throws the rest of his mythology as the husband of Lilith and his position as Satan out the window if this is true). Unfortunately, there are no credible linguistic or historical sources to confirm this particular interpretation.

In Jareth Tempest’s book Archangel Pathworkings, Samael and Kamael are listed as separate beings, and that is how I have experienced them. However, some sources, like Gustave Davidson’s Dictionary of Angels, do list Samael as the Angel of Mars, not Kamael.

3 Likes

Petitioned Archangel Michael, thanking in advance.
Lit candle, said petition, thanked and extinguished candle, opened Temperance card.

Saw the streets of gold, the seven pebbles, the three rocks, and the two slabs, one foot resting on as leg or prop while other is in the pond or pool of consciousness.
The abode of the crown is in between two mountains, and the same brilliance is reflected in michael … he bears red wings of passion and fiery energy.
He transmutes the senses between the cups.
He bears a tattwa, a triangle in a square, and a headband bears an emblem of the sun, Sol.

Did Tarot Contemplation Ritual and drew Temperance.

How many people really know Michael?

Well, you certainly aren’t helping with that additude. Please do show us what is the real way, mighty one. But can you even explain something utterly normal without using a ‘one mystical nonsense’ phrase? Probably you can’t.

6 Likes

In due time, aren’t we becoming living gods?

Born again, doesn’t pregnancy has stages?