Information for those in a spiritual relationship

Aiden_Crow I love it. You are bringing this old lady out…

Exactly when I first started working with Azazel his dark energy would throw me into depression I had to gradually build up working with him.

And at the end of our Dom/sub relationship with him…I was required to be on my knees threes times a day and worship him…and don’t go Thinking bad of Azazel it was part of our kink.
But there are darker aspects and things can go very right or very wrong.

7 Likes

I do realize you were just making something helpful…
And it is appreciated. . I just feel like forum people are always overlooked … when we have damn good information…
They just run in the click circle and don’t even bother to read our forum posts.

2 Likes

It has replies now… I don’t have time/incination to watch those vids, anyone who feels put out by them, make your own, get hustling! :wink:

“No-one gives you power (influence, a platform, a voice) - you just take it.”

These seem out of copyright, as far as I could discover:

2 Likes

@succupedia i have noticed my succubus being dark lately as in possesive. It was only when i asked her to kiss me to bind us together did i have an intense (not even close to what we would consider intense) experience visually and physically.

Would this suggest that she wants an exclusive relationship? Because im willing to do that. She seems very very monogamous with me which i habe no issue with.

3 Likes

Pro-tip - build in loopholes NOW, better to have them and not use them, than be down the line a few years, meet a living goddess who’s your perfect companion, and have a pissy succubus who knows you inside out not willing to allow it.

Linkage on that topic:

3 Likes

Im not pushy. Nor am i trying to piss her off. Only thing i ask of her is if she wants to lay next to me at night. I try to ask her to tell me what is wrong so i can attend to her needs.

1 Like

You could easily end up as her doormat if you don’t push back a little… :thinking:

I mean hell, that’s true of ALL romantic partnerships!

5 Likes

Understood. But i simply ask "would you like to do this? Mostly pertaining to sex. I dont treat her like a spiritual whore i respect her, but i have been upset yet not voiced my opinion in the matter when she doesnt show up.

2 Likes

That depends on your experience with her darker side. Was she cautious? Did she listen in to your reactions? Did she push further? Will she be jealous if you talk to human females? Will she do everything for you, in pursue of your own happiness? Would she sacrifice herself for the honor of being with you? Would she compromise to make her relationship with you work in it’s fullest potential?

My ladies have checked all the questions above, which was find out through experience.

3 Likes

I can agree with that. There’s forum members in here with deeper knowledge and explanatory threads of the topic, which also includes the energy aspect and it’s mechanics and functionality. They never, ever, EVER talk about that. Bummer…

1 Like

We get the point.

Good. No need to be annoyed by a little criticism, either. :+1:

1 Like

All i know is she wasnt haopy till i asked her to bind me to her so i believe she is monagamous which presents a problem with my human relationship presently. She doesnt come unless im by myself at night

2 Likes

Most of what I say today…I’m just a moody bitch today. … Idk why :confused:

Maybe I need to get laid :joy:

2 Likes

The number one cure for not being on video is to make videos and to contact people and see about doing interviews, debates, challenges, etc. :+1:

With my member/magician (not mod) hat on, I for one would fucking hate it if random BALG authors started talking about my posts directly without me being involved, apart from anything else there’s always the possibility of being misinterpreted/misrepresented, and it would just be generally totally weird. :face_vomiting:

I don’t intend to make videos for several very good reasons, but if I wanted to get involved in that I would expect to have to make it happen in some way, by making a channel, and maybe inviting people to discuss/debate me on a thing. :man_shrugging:

It’s not that hard to get yourself seen in any environment and by any group of people, if you have points you feel strongly about and are willing to front them up and get in the spotlight. :+1:

2 Likes

Could be the solar storm making you aggressive :wink:

3 Likes

But part of what I’m saying is they don’t even come here anymore at all… you might see asbjorn and every once in a while Curtis but that’s it.

We are the ones buying the products , watching the videos , bringing in new members I know two people have joined here just from joining my kik group.

And recommending the books and videos to other people

Yet we never see them…and yea I understand they are busy but …anyone could spend a little time once a month . … seeing what the people are all about and what they are talking about when they support you.

6 Likes

I know from experience that most BALG authors are very approachable and generally nice people, not stuck up. I’ve approached some of them myself and discussed doing interviews on YouTube.

3 Likes

Hence why I have a blog, and others in a similar path as I’m in.

It’s not the criticisers fault for not getting any kind of response from the people in the video, which also are members in here, getting criticism. There’s always time to reply. They just don’t prioritize it.

2 Likes