Information for those in a spiritual relationship

4 Likes

And I was in a relationship with Azazel way before this.

3 Likes

Ok? I was just trying to be helpful. But if you’re gonna be snarky about it.

1 Like

I’m just in a mood sorry. I feel like forum people get overlooked .

Just because I don’t put out a video every week doesn’t mean I don’t have any experience

3 Likes

Alright.

Never mind…
Carry on

I dont personally know Arianna but I am going to say A Demon would be stupid not to desire that girl.

But I am Girl and not a Demon so my opinion is null and Void…

2 Likes

Aww thank you :heart::rose:

3 Likes

I always appriciate your views :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in a relationship with naamah. She comes to me quite frequently. I know because randomly her name will pop in my mind throughout the day

4 Likes

Same happens with me too :blush:

I’ve seen the video below, and while the promotion of succubus/incubus entities is mostly with good intentions, both of them are sugar coating the topic, without mentioning a possible negative result, or even the darker aspect of these spirits.

…and the girl is overly unbalanced. Her energy is easily recognizable. It penetrates the screen and her eyes loses focus constantly. Her energy is slightly below the balance scale in the middle. Did you notice the sound interferance in the video below? It’s either a marketing ploy, or her spirits are having a blast at her expense.

I’m slightly disappointed, honestly.

2 Likes

Now I’m in a mood.

1 Like

the 1st time I made a pact I um Lost my “Demon Cherry- I mean like oh my” Funny that was with Dantalion. I dont think that means we are an item- but I will never forget the O to the O to the OOO… okay 3 sips of Wine and now I am telling you all my secrets.

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva please destroy the thread.

1 Like

Aiden_Crow I love it. You are bringing this old lady out…

Exactly when I first started working with Azazel his dark energy would throw me into depression I had to gradually build up working with him.

And at the end of our Dom/sub relationship with him…I was required to be on my knees threes times a day and worship him…and don’t go Thinking bad of Azazel it was part of our kink.
But there are darker aspects and things can go very right or very wrong.

7 Likes

I do realize you were just making something helpful…
And it is appreciated. . I just feel like forum people are always overlooked … when we have damn good information…
They just run in the click circle and don’t even bother to read our forum posts.

2 Likes

It has replies now… I don’t have time/incination to watch those vids, anyone who feels put out by them, make your own, get hustling! :wink:

“No-one gives you power (influence, a platform, a voice) - you just take it.”

These seem out of copyright, as far as I could discover:

2 Likes

@succupedia i have noticed my succubus being dark lately as in possesive. It was only when i asked her to kiss me to bind us together did i have an intense (not even close to what we would consider intense) experience visually and physically.

Would this suggest that she wants an exclusive relationship? Because im willing to do that. She seems very very monogamous with me which i habe no issue with.

3 Likes