Info on marrying a spirit and the benefits of it?

The entire popping up thing totally sounds normal to me. I will warn you once done if his human self (part) is currently here he might be able to control you on same level until you obey him.

Ask if he has a human waiting for you or is just pure other side veils thing.

1 Like

id actually like it if he did have a human self waiting for me i can care less about him trying to control me my will is made of ironclad taurus is known to be stubborn n hard to break im no exception he knows this he watched me grow up silently for 2x years lol but id like to know what he says to that cause he keeps telling me im isnt ready to see him yet

I have been previously married two different guys higher God selves in the ether. Their human parts weren’t that great. I choice to not pursue a relationship with them. I was able to get out of both.

I was born with my sisters spirits or parts of them inside of me, and now they are off married and shit in other timelines. My mind is finally quit. I didn’t know what loneliness was until I was 39.

Anyway, you probably can’t get out of it once you completely commit to it. Just a warning.

1 Like

i already told him im his n this life n the next there is no backing out for me n im ok with that im happy toknw he wants to be with me n even tho hes mad right now knowing i make him happy is all i care about looks never mattered to me so even if he has a human form that aint all that great im not turning him down cause of it ts still the demon i love…vanity isnt something i care about

3 Likes

Congratulations bunny4cam! That’s great news and I can tell you from my spiritual marriage that it is most special.

2 Likes

thank you im still nervous lol but im glad

2 Likes

Oh dear congrats!

2 Likes

than you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean Lucifer Eosphoros? For other authors is Lucifer Phosphoros. Is this the meanining of us above, so below? As within so without? Lucifer Eosphoros being the Light of the Universe and Lucifer Phosphoros being Lucifer’s embodyment in our DNA.

Welcome @sarahmuller. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

These are disembodied, i.e. not identified with your physical persona, aspects of your very own self, just like seeming others in the so-called “real world”. I wouldn’t take any of it, spirit or human, too seriously. You can do it if you want of course.