Info on lucifer

Ok I know what most are gonna say check the forum right lol sorry I see it coming but…I want go know about him anyone’s experience how he is like what he like kinda thing…it’s unavoidable for me to call on him soooo I’d like to know how it feels if he is around. I feel like there is some one watching me when I’m alone and I wanted go know who it was if it was him or some one else most of the time I get a huge number of birds flying around when someone want to speak with me I noticed this at term my first time with invocation

2 Likes

Really amazing. Very kind and easy to work with. Just call him and you’ll see.

3 Likes

i really want to just to meet him honestly

3 Likes

He is the best! Just go for it! If you feel fainty ask him to lower it :rofl: sometimes his energy gets too much if you are sensitive! It feels like the air is thin and heavy! :kissing_heart: ask for a hug and you will get one :heart:

5 Likes

im very sensitive to the energy they bring in i’ll try cause im sure he is waiting for me to formally introduce and speak with him even tho i kno this to be true since alot of new spirits ive called have seems kinda distant for some reason

1 Like

Since you know it’s coming…go check the forum for answers, there are already posts there for this exact thing! And actually, some of them have some really amazing info that only a few people know.

I do believe that you should work with Lucifer, because he’s an amazing spirit and this is only a few words about him.

2 Likes

yeah i was trying to get out of researching info so i just thought to ask lol i have alot i want to ask him but ive been kinda hesitent i mean you kno…he is lucifer…

2 Likes

If you want to learn then search the forum. Lucofer and other spirits, the last thing they like is lazy humans…they just make a bad impression to them. I suggest you search for some really amazing posts that already exist! (For example, Cendal’s post).

As for you not being sure to ask him: I mean, don’t force yourself, do so when you feel ready. However, know that Lucifer is really understanding and can help you find your way!

3 Likes

thats why i want to speak with him i know a little abit about what i read so far like any of them can do amazing things in your life and i need all the guidence i can get and i want to learn the things they can teach meas much for being lazy…im not its just i know for a fact its alot of info on here about him just thought asking would be easier then going through eveything it normally takes me time to read all the info n sometimes i cant find any or only alittle bit of info on certain ones i couldnt find much on lord marchosias or mistress gasion

2 Likes

What you said is actually really interesting.

Anyways, I guess it’s easier to ask and I do agree there, but still, there are posts there worth reading, that actually a few people know that they have really amazing info (known to only a selected few, because no one actually searches XD).

2 Likes

lol well i cant say im new anymore but your right everyday some one ask the same questions im actaully happy i found this forum tho not too many ppl accept ppl who are into wat they call dark arts i mean unless they are into harry potter i guess lol anyway my only concern i have with calling on him is if he im still to undevoloped to i get super sleepy right after an invocation and even when drawing out sigils the last one i did was prince sitri and i felt over heated and dizzy af n yea during with him i read hot n bothered is normal but after that i feel like i want to hybenate the whole day the next day…

2 Likes

That’s called energy drain. Summoning spirits and working with them surely uses a lot of energy and also, casting some spells does the same too. Lucifer’s energy is really intense and strong, but that can be a good thing for you.

Instead of summoning him with a sigil, try a simpler way, like his enn? Or even without using anything?

Also, if I were you, I’d make a visualised circle, in order to get much more energy for the ritual (not for protection, you don’t need that).

2 Likes

how is that done ? n it is i havnt done any summoning in a week since i need candles n im more drained then ever

2 Likes

:rofl: best way to get used to Lucifer energy is calling him before you sleep! Leave his sigil out and ask him for a bedtime story! :sweat_smile: sorry I can be cheesy but it works! First week I fell asleep like a baby even though I had no idea if he said anything lol!

3 Likes

i may actually do that if that will help me get use to him being around

2 Likes

Search the forum for the answer. I’ve posted it like 10 times XD

1 Like