Info about 111 , 222 ,333.... demons

Hey… guys ,
I have doubt and I need info …

As you all know 666 is related to Lord satan and I read somewhere in forum that 444 is Mammon’s number.

Is this true ? If yes … can you all help me find info of those demons whose number is 111 , 222 , 333 … 999 .

If No ? Please forgive me for my mistake …

Thanks guys … you guys are the best…

2 Likes

44 is also Azazel

3 Likes

Thanks, Vovin

2 Likes

What’s 555? I’ve been seeing that number a lot lately.

3 Likes

The Angelic/Demonic numbers are more a way of synchronization with you. Talking if you would like

666 is a blend of spiritual balance and earthly (material balance).
444 means that Angelic beings or Demonic beings are close to you.

333 means correlates with ascended masters (JCI, Lucifer, Source etc…)

If you see those numbers regular popping up you could look at your thoughts on that moment.

111 spiritual aligned/manifesting you’re thougts
222 the problem at hand will be solved.

10 Likes

555 means change in your life or in spirituality.

2 Likes

The number equates to a pentagram and signifies the Black Flame

3 Likes

And yes numerology resonates with spirits and other spiritual objects/forces too.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Borgy, thank you. There has been a lot of change in my life. It makes sense.

1 Like

Wow, I just posted a thread about seeing these numbers repeatedly for a few weeks and if I should be doing magick during this time. I didn’t see this thread when I did a search but after I posted my thread, this one was right at the top. Guess its a confirmation of sorts.

2 Likes

I agree with Borgy. The number 5 represents freedom, exploration, and change. 555 is triple the number 5 which amplifies its power. 555 indicates that a change is coming.

4 Likes

Numbers are complicated. Not only do they have their own meaning, but spirits will use numbers that you associate with them. I’ll personally see their Goetia # or a pattern that makes me think of them.

3 Likes

One more thing if you see 999 popping up then it means that it’s time to release the old and accept a new fresh start, because this is part of your personal ascension. So it’s quite logical that 555 (change) comes with 999.

2 Likes

You should make an entirely new thread with everything you’ve written here accumulated into one. I would definitely bookmark it.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing repeating numbers a lot too. 111,1111,1212,222,333,444,555,6666,7777,777,888,999,2323.

2 Likes

You gave me on an idea. It takes some time because I’m busy at work, but I love to translate these numbers and write more about them. Maybe other synchronization too :slight_smile: . I will.

3 Likes

@Angeela, Do you put a lot of work in spirituality?

By the way this goes for more people who see these sequences. The more you see this numbers and sequences the more you are aligned with spirit.
Be aware that we all communicate differently with spirit. So if you don’t see numbers, it doesn’t have to mean you’re not on the right path.

7777 brings a positive vibe from the beings you work with. You are going a great job. You are spiritual aligned with the universe, put knowledge into practice and learning to know yourself.

888 is abundance, to be financial secure in life. This doesn’t have to mean you’re rich. Happiness doesn’t always have to come from money. If you have your means met and are happy, you are seeing this number.

2 Likes

Noice. That’s gonna be very helpful.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what that means, can you elaborate?