Influential Books from Your Magick Journey

Hello, good morning, good afternoon, and/or good evening!
I was perusing the search bar for good books to read but found there weren’t really any threads of people talking about their favorite books or those that influenced them greatly, so… Here we are!

What books would you suggests that helped propel you the most into magick? What were the most helpful? Which books do you just really like in general? We all know EA’s books are very helpful, but is there a particular one that changed you?
Please share and explain why :slight_smile:

Right now I’m reading through the very familiar High Magick by Damien Echols. His perspective and tone is easy to read and extremely friendly and welcoming for new practicers. Using his meditation practices in the book always helps me get “reorganized,” so to speak, when my mental idea of meditation gets too cluttered.

1 Like

-Liber AL vel Legis, by Aleister Crowley
-Nightside of Eden, by Kenneth Grant
-Enochian World of Aleister Crowley, by Aleister Crowley, Lon Milo Duquette and Cristopher S. Hyatt
-Do What Thou Wilt: A Life of Aleister Crowley, by Lawrence Sutin
-The Magick of Aleister Crowley: A Handbook of the Rituals of Thelema, by Lon Milo Duquette
-The Vision and the Voice, by Aleister Crowley

I think that by that you mean books that were (or are) consulted often and not just read

The Chicken Qabalah, by Lon Milo Duquette
777 and Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley
Living Thelema, by David Shoemaker
Letters of Light, by Aaron Raskin
The Best of the Equinox: Sex Magick, by Aleister Crowley and Lon Milo Duquette

1 Like

72AoM - Damon Brand
DoM - Gordon Winterfield

1 Like