Influencing Album Sales

I have recently released an album, my first one, needless to say it is going to be an uphill battle to get this ball rolling, does anyone have any recommendations for entities to work with in making this a success? The main intent being the almighty dollar of course.

Parion from KoF seems to be my best bet, but I was wondering if anyone else has experience in this field?

Edit: I remember EA saying he used spirits to help sell his books, specifically Evoking Eternity, does anyone have further information on this?

1 Like

Greetings Michael Smith,

Sounds like your on the road to success. As far as working with Parion, I can’t say that I’ve worked with this entity specifically however I did work with Grah’aht’talion from the Book of Azazel (CW, pg 752) and like your situation it seems that you want to influence people (or the public) to have your album be a financial success.
If I may offer a different outlook in regards to your situation…ultimately you want to have financial success. You obviously have set up a path for the potential of financial success (that being you put out an album) and now all you needs is to reap the benefits of your work. Instead of working with an entity to ‘bring you the money’ perhaps you may want to consider working with an entity that can influence the people to become interested in your album and then from there, the public will then go and spend the money on your album (or go to any shows that you may be putting on while on tour and get hooked on the music and hence, buy your album).
In my recent working, I worked with Grah’aht’talion (who is said to have dominion over the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors of humans) in a financial dealing in where I wished to purchase a piece of property. While in the process of doing this financial dealing, I received word from an associate that another party had made an offer to purchase the property before I even had a chance to make an initial offer. Now, knowing that I had a certain budget and that I didn’t have the meanings at the moment to come up with more money and engage in a ‘bidding war’ with this person, I thought to myself “…I may not have the money to win this battle but if I can influence the other party to loss interest or not follow through with his offer, then I may have a chance…” and thats exactly what I did. I did a ritual (demonic sigil magic) with the Grah’aht’talion and asked him to cause the opposing party to lose interest or better yet, just completely disappear from the situation altogether.
And now, after several weeks the opposing party was removed from the situation. I can honestly say that I don’t know whether the opposing party withdrew their offer or just didn’t get back in time to follow through with his offer but regardless, it doesn’t matter. Now I’m just weeks away from purchasing this piece of property and if everything goes well, I’ll own it within the next several weeks.
So, yes, money may be your ultimate goal (and thats cool) yet in my opinion if you can influence the minds of the public, then I believe that in the long term you’ll definitely see the money roll in and continue to roll in because you’ve influence their behavior, and once you have that, everything else will follow.

p.s.-- If you want to know the specifics of the ritual I did, just let me know and I’d be glad to share them with you.

2 Likes

I’ve been using hent’yos for 3 months to influence everything in my musical career aside from the music itself and have had astounding results

1 Like

I’m a musician too and I’ll add that PROMOTION is also an important factor in putting your name, you art out there and selling… And yeah, promo costs money…

1 Like

This is interesting. I am a painter and I have a tonne of stock which needs to be sold. Could the same principles be applied to my work? I have a website and have had some publicity, but just need to influence the right people to take a serious interest in my work and actually spend thousands of dollars per painting. Sounds crazy but I have sold work for thousands before and there are many painters who sell for hundreds of thousands…The trick is in convincing the market that your work is worth thousands because you are collectible for whatever reason… Could be fame, or because some celebrity bought the work etc… Maybe I will open a new thread rather than jacking this one!

No, I think your on the right track. What you said about ‘convincing the market’ is exactly what the underlying concept of this thread is about. Its about influencing the totality or a specific group of people to do as you desire. And whether thats about selling music, selling paintings, sell art, or making your business more profitable it all comes down to getting people in the door sorta speak, its about influencing them to get a desired outcome.

1 Like

Enlightener_Illuminator is right. Promotion is extremely important and it’s usually not free – in fact it normally isn’t even cheap if you’re trying to make it into the mainstream market. Then you’ve also got distribution which is also very important if you’re not just selling your album digitally.

If you’re under a record label then chances are they’ll have some/most of this sorted out; if it’s a self-released then you’ll probably have to organise it yourself. As waltyrs mentioned, Grah’aht’talion seems right for the job as well as Paimon, and just start sending promos/links to any music website, distributor, reviewer, record label etc. that might be interested to get the ball rolling.

1 Like

I’m inspired by this thread! I am kind of in a similar position - I work for myself, I have a product, and I’m extremely good and very experienced at my job - problem is, someone very famous is copying me and ripping me off (but not to the obvious eye) and earning all the mega $$$ and credit and endorsements. The business that I’m in is very competitive, and unless you have wealthy parents, f***ing a prince or a sugar daddy…and/or have undergone various cosmetic procedures to allure the market, or have A-list endorsements then you won’t stand a chance, no matter how good you are.
Wealth, beauty and fame is what the clientele feed on in my industry - and with your product you can make a massive fortune within a very short period of time. Someone online described me as the friendly average guy in a t-shirt - I think that statement says a lot. I have done everything I can in terms of changing myself, but it’s just not enough…far from it. Do you know the feeling of being SO close at making it, yet you’re so far away - that’s me.

No, I think your on the right track. What you said about ‘convincing the market’ is exactly what the underlying concept of this thread is about. Its about influencing the totality or a specific group of people to do as you desire. And whether thats about selling music, selling paintings, sell art, or making your business more profitable it all comes down to getting people in the door sorta speak, its about influencing them to get a desire outcome.[/quote]

Thanks very much. I know what I need to do…

@Cloud 9, I am in exactly the same position! The answers in this thread hold the key…

1 Like

I hope you’re not talking about Miley Cyrus, fool…

1 Like

Apparently, some record labels have an underground room where masters of records are bewitched or hexed by witches and mages. They are said to infuse the recordings with spirits (said to be demons), and this, in turn, infuses all copies of said recordings with the same spirits.

Such spell is meant to get listeners a lot more hooked on the music and the artists themselves, subsequently causing a lot more record and concert ticket sales. Such allegations first surfaced in the late seventies, but some believe this practice is still being used today. You may also add backmasking techniques to the mix. Backmasking consists in concealing subliminal messages or mystical words, vibes or frequencies to a musical recording.

Now, when it comes to bewitching masters, I can’t tell for sure if that ever happened and which techniques were exactly used. I guess just bringing in lamps, candles and sigils in the recording studio, and chanting mantras may help achieve such a goal.

3 Likes

Many websites display the following information. I’m sure what they say about Pan is bullshit, though.

[i]Marquis says that Satan has assigned seven demons with controlling hell and interfering with human affairs:

Rege (“deals with such drugs as marihuana, hashish, cocaine, speed, LSD, peyote and mescaline… [and] is also responsible for seeing that music is hexed”);

Larz (“Demon of Sexual lust, homosexuality, bi-sexuality, adultery, and other such sexual pleasure”);

Bacchus (“Demon of addictions, such as [to] drugs, smoking, and alcohol”);

Pan (“causes mental illnesses, depression, suicide, nerves, and rejection”);

Medit (“Demon of hate, murder, killing, war, jealousy, envy, and gossip”);

Set (“Demon of Death”)

and a seventh, unnamed demon “so powerful that most witches won’t even bother him” whose job is “Getting Christians to talk about each other through gossiping and causing strife within the church”.[/i]

1 Like

Lol what the fuck, maybe Pan can cause those if he wants to - but what kind of christian/muslim/jew propaganda writer are you quoting here? and what else can be he’s sources than their own agendas?

1 Like

Probably mainly underground because of 1. soundproofing and 2. the high cost of ground rent in the cities (London, LA & NYC, etc.) where they tend to have their studios.

Where’s he listed/from? Not the Egyptian Set? Because he’s not a “Demon of Death.”

[i]and a seventh, unnamed demon “so powerful that most witches won’t even bother him” whose job is “Getting Christians to talk about each other through gossiping and causing strife within the church”.[/i]

That one’s called Human Nature. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmn.

1 Like

Hmmm bump.

1 Like

Anyone else have anything to add? This thread seems like a complete goldmine. @DarkestKnight do you think these methods apply to YouTube videos?

i second that theory, I am pretty sure that happens to a lot of very high selling artists, Eminem, Spears, Jay Z and so on, thats why when they start to really get legendary status they also start losing their minds, have you listened to My Darling by Eminem or ET by Katy Perry, or Damien by DMX, I have been a fan of music since I can remember, and I may sound like a nutjob when I say this, but I believe that happens more than we realize.

1 Like

Bump too, since I’m interested in increasing book sales eventually.

1 Like