Influence someone? Success story - Power of 4 demons together - Paimon, Dantalion, Orias, Seer

I was stuck in a tight place. Paid a contractor to do some work, large amount upfront and he did some of the work and then wouldnt reply to my calls or texts. Got real worried after a few weeks of waiting, the guy could walk away keep the money and I wouldnt be able to do anything about it, so worked with king paimon, dantalion, orias, seer and gave them 3 to 4 weeks to get this matter sorted because I tried everything in my power. I was told it may take a few days more than my deadline and I agreed with promise of sharing my story of success, everything went smoothly.
The guy replied back within a week of doing the rituals and got straight on to finishing the job we agreed. He was out by a few days just like they had told me but I am happy and so grateful for these four demons that helped me.

Thankyou God!
Hail king paimon!
Hail dantalion!
Hail orias!
Hail seer!

I also worked with king paimon separately to get someone to agree to something and this demon is so cool he actually showed me himself in a dream as a dark haired man and he smiled at me when I called him mr paimon. When I sent the person a message to ask if they would help me they told me they will think about it and to give them some time. I have a good feeling about it but I have changed my mind about the person and may not go ahead with getting their help. Still I wanted to share my success story. King paimon told me during the ritual that he wanted me to let others know that anyone who is sincere in ascending spiritually should seek his help because he will find you the best guides and teachers.
Hail king paimon!

21 Likes

Do you think this will work on someone who is a sorcerer?

1 Like

Good question . Layers of protection plus active guardians…

When you said you worked with these demons, was it a petition to each about the same issue?

Depends on their experience level and yours. It could back fire it they are better stronger then you. Since we don’t like being influenced by other wirches or magicians. So you could be influenced in a revenge attempt.

7 Likes

Or worse. Sometimes retaliation for not knowing your boundaries and that you crossed them, is way worse.

4 Likes

This is 100% true. I don’t take kindly to stuff myself.

3 Likes

The guy fucked me up and scammed me. Im planning spells for revenge

2 Likes

Well, with all of the experience you have, if he fucked you up- I would caution you could be biting off more than you can chew, especially if you rely on the more commonly used spirits.

4 Likes

Indeed. I work with a not much common spirit which he doesnt work with. I honestly dont curse others due to the simple fact it’s too much of a hassle. The dude fucked me over 700$ so I’m trying to make sure he returns that.

4 Likes

Have you consulted with any trusted spirits you work with regarding possible defenses and wisdom in attack? Also, divination. I would ask my cards about my targets defenses and draw cards to see what i can gather to get an idea of what im dealing with, as well as draw regarding the working to gain a clearer understanding. I dont think workings against other practitioners should ever be taken lightly. I have techniques i would consider, but it hasnt come up. I believe in C. Kendall’s free baneful course his section on vampirism discusses draining energetic defenses prior to strike with regard to other practitioners.

1 Like

What did you buy from this person? A golden dagger or something? This is baffling.

1 Like

We have been great friends for years and he asked a loan from me. Then he escaped.

1 Like

Brilliant result, thanks for sharing! :+1:

@Verdo, could this be one for the The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick? :thinking:

1 Like

Indeed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like