INFERNUS: My notes about the occult

I will make some brief temporary notes on various subjects that may be public, and also to honor and thank the entities involved.

I also thank BLG for the space made available to the members of this forum.

6 Likes

Awesome work brother keep it up! :muscle:

2 Likes

I’ve had some similar experiences, but they never lead to anything in the physical plane. Just random spirits I think.

Subtle enough to think it’s your imagination, but perstitent and odd enough to know something else is going on.

2 Likes

This sounds like a variant on the traditional intranquility spell

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/intranquility-spirit-spell-everything-you-need-to-know/68508?u=mike_bee

1 Like

I think your version is actually simpler and cooler. I may give this a try. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Infernus.Rofocalus hey brother, I tried to drop a line to you today on PM and it said you weren’t accepting messages. Just thought maybe you weren’t aware of it, if you weren’t aware check your preferences in the settings tab.

If it was intentional that you don’t want anyone to Pm that’s cool bro I won’t bother you.

1 Like

Nice work brother!!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is a great journal. Keep it up.

Do you mind if I PM you for a favor?

1 Like

I seem to recall having similar gnosis about that early this year when I did vk jehannums Lucifuge pact.

I also found it interesting how the old depiction had lucifuge with one breast, and the face darkened on the same side, seeming to hint at an equal presentation of masculine and feminine energies.

2 Likes

I really enjoy reading your journal man! Only read a few here on Balg and yours meets the criteria for substance. Keep up the amazing documentation. :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you so much my friend,
it’s an honor to receive a compliment from you. :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t mean to spam your thread but I wanted to say I really resonate with this statement, this idea.

I think alot of people latch on to this concept of ascension or what have you and follow someone else’s ideas of spiritual growth until they realize one day ( sadly, or not) that they haven’t been following thier own star.

I also think alot of people (at times myself included) focus too much on destinations and forget to be here now in the moment of this journey.

Just some thoughts.

4 Likes

Man I feel it! You are a talented practioner, rock on brother! :fist_left:

1 Like

That happens more frequently than most magicians realize. I have a servitor to defend my temple. I feed the servitor once a week incense and candle and programmed it to get stronger by eating astral parasites, creepy crawlies or anything attracted by the astral light of the ceremony that shouldn’t be there.

Interesting you chose to work with Oriens I may have some questions about him soon. Is it ok to pm you?

1 Like

The face on the right? :grinning:

1 Like