Infernal divine and death/Necromancy amulet in the works

It has ZD SIGIL crossroads dirt grave soil and yew attached to to it and my necromancy oil mixed in a little I plan to add Another sigil more of necromantic purposes on the back once I find a good one or create one and I plan to add human bone powder and and my blood I haven’t consecrated it yet I have no idea how as of now but I plan to when everything else about it is done then to wear it a few weeks consecrate it some how Then wear it a few more weeks Also adding a little blood each day to before I even think to use it let the energies build up

5 Likes

That’s interesting. What’s the purpose of this amulet?

4 Likes

Is it clay?

I like what you did there. I don’t use that sigil, but making stuff yourself like this, will empower you in the long run. If this one doesn’t work exactly like you intend, don’t get discouraged. Things like this take practice and time.

I’d look into enchanting it or channeling energy into it, for whatever purpose you made it for.

3 Likes

Yes it is clay and thank you I agree anything home made has more personal energy attached to it than any like buy my mercy type stuff lol

2 Likes

Right now it isn’t programmed with one maybe just use it just to have connection to infernal divine and / or extra energy source or becon I’m new to this stuff I don’t know if those are possible purposes

1 Like

I found this about the zd sigil one the ones I used it represents a lot of things including infernal divine 9 demonic gatekeepers the Goetic kings also something to do with dukante But I found this info should I incorporate it in the consecration rite when I do it

2 Likes

Sorry. I was busy for a bit. It looks like a list of enns and invocations?

If you feel like incorporating it into your work, and maybe asking they bless or charge your talisman- then go for it. I know it’s difficult at first, but eventually you will learn your gut instinct with a lot of this, is the best way to go. I can’t see anything wrong with using this somehow in your ritual and consecration by any means. If the goal is to make a connection with all these beings and use it to channel their energy and communication, then I support the idea. I’m sure there would be other reason to do it as well, those are just what came to mind.

2 Likes

Ya those are the reasons I’m thinking I got to find some other stuff to create this ritual though it can’t just be Enns

2 Likes

Amazing!!! I’m making 3 jewelry amulets right now!
I’ve enhanced some of my JEWELRY into talismans of protection!
& I haven’t used any charms yet, but I might soon.

1 Like