Induce Pregnancy

Agree 100% in past times. Now, I’m more with @Keteriya

1 Like

imagine having a child via artificial insemination… talk about lonely. Your body still thinks its sex though, we are literally talking about .001 of life on earth summoned that way. For the majority of the natural its sex as the summoning ritual

I forgot to mention that it is possible to have a spiritual pregnancy. This is where you basically carry a spirit in your energy body, and eventually give “birth” to it. While you won’t have the usual physical symptoms of pregnancy, there can be physical effects. A spiritual child can be created by having sex with a spirit, or by other means.

3 Likes

True but sometimes invitro is done within couples as well for one reason or another. (Honestly I think more often than single individual but obviously I’m not stat checking that, just going of those I’ve known)

For example I had tubal ligation 12 years ago, if I wanted to conceive today, at my age my best bet would be invitro as the odds with a reversal are lower now.

I’ve known couples that the man had low sperm counts, bad swimmers etc that also used invitro.

I thought ya’ll left it out because it seemed like the inquiry was entirely about physical, but that is a good point- and both male and female can apparently carry a spiritual child though I get real confused because some say their pregnancy was like 2 days and others like Eva was a fair duration in time.

2 Likes

You do realize that changing tiny, tiny sugars in a dna strand isn’t really easily readable in translation with the creation of a body, if the dna changed at all (Which it mutates all the time, so this wouldn’t even be totally consistent) there would be no real conclusive evidence unless someone legit transformed themselves entirely, most likely

This is working off of a basic biology high school education, so I don’t know all the bits and pieces obviously, but for as well as you phrase your statement it doesn’t really hold up.

I mean, as someone with a graduate degree in biological science, you absolutely can just make your favorite gene in a sequencer. And genetic modification is a thing, whether you’re going as precise as agrobacter or crispr/cas, or as fun as a gene gun (which is exactly what it sounds like).

1 Like

I mean, you could cast a spell for someone to get pregnant physically. It is just likely going to end up as a matter of the target sleeping with someone and finding out they are pregnant later, as magic often flows through the easiest avenue possible. The exception would be in cases where it is known to be impossible, where the shift in focus would be success in the other avenues. As for characteristic traits, I am sure there are historical spells, especially towards gender, but I cannot speak on their efficiency.

1 Like

What about the immaculate conception :thinking:.
Lol I wish it was that easy! I’m trying for a baby myself and have wonders about this but I think the only possible thing would be fertility magic as suggested by @DarkestKnight.

Arch Angel Gabriel is known to help lol

he said it

in terms of just pregnancy inducing, i dont know really.