Indian Magicians

Hey everyone I’m a magician from calcutta india. Since I’m kind of bored due to the outbreak why dont we magicians from india connect and talk? I do want to know how many are here from india.

4 Likes

Great idea. What would you want to talk about? Which entities do you use in your practice?

I’m currently in a pathworking with Odin and his aspects. I usually work with goetic and qlipothic demons and sometimes Angels.

1 Like

Hey … although I am not from India. Just wanted to ask … what r ur success rates ?

80-90%

Wow … that’s great … what do u mean when u say pathworking ?

Hey buddy! Stay safe.!!!
"Stay safe and perform Magick. "
E.A Koetting

4 Likes

Absolutely mate. It’s crazy out here. people are losing their heads as well rn. Hope it all ends soon.

1 Like

Just wanted to ask Bengal is known for its black magick practitioners so why do you practice western magick instead of local one ?

1 Like

Ask lucifer. He was the one to call me into my path. Since then I feel a connection to western magick and daemons. I have called on hindu deities but my work primarily revolves around satanic beings and Angels. And I also have a norse ancestor so my path fits.

An indian having norse ancestors, wanna tell more about it or should I ask Lucifer about this too.

1 Like

Even I dont know how I have it but the most I can figure out is my father’s maternal side way back had a norse individual.

Funny how despite me calling on him I do not think i have norse ancestors lol coz i think the most i can have is a bit greek due to my ancestors being from the regions of the greek establishment.

1 Like

How you know you have Norse ancestors?

1 Like

i have heard theres another type or sorcery in india called “malayalam” i cant remember the other part
Its a traditional type of magick i guess

Anythinf you know about that?

1 Like

“malayalam” is a language spoken in Kerala. Also Kerala and west bengal are two states of India where practitioners are more as compared to other states.

2 Likes

I called all my ancestors that practiced magick to come to me.

I’m from Kolkata too. Can we meet and practice magick together?

1 Like

Sure lemme inbox you.

1 Like

U giys hear houpnak from india peninsula,? I read on a book.