Incubus and succubus language

Dose anyone know what language they talk or their tribal languge cuz ik they have many like spanish and Latin soo on but whats their real language

1 Like

Trynna communicate better in this way with him mabye this will help

1 Like

You won’t get an answer on this. Even enns are written in an unknown demonic language.

4 Likes

many of them speak the a form of demonic enochian., but invoking or evoking one allows them to learn your native tongue.

4 Likes

What book is that? I’ve never heard of “demonic” Enochian.

4 Likes

It’s really just enochian as far as I’ve gathered when I’ve asked various infernal demons. I call it demonic because it sounds slightly different from when I experienced it with Zadkiel and many infernal demons speak it, but not demons outside of the infernal.

Although, never heard of a book on it. :thinking:

3 Likes

The book is not quite what it sounds like. Taking a look through it, it seems to be just regular Enochian, only the demon names are obtained by "inverting,’ or transposing, the cipher in reverse order, turning the Great Tablet into the Great Infernal Tablet. Basically, placing everything backwards, like a mirror image.

5 Likes

I don’t think you’ll or anyone will be able to find out. Any communication we receive from them or any other spirit, is translated (so to speak) by our minds so we as humans can understand it.

3 Likes

I don’t think this will help you. A lot of interaction between incubi and us is emotional and psychic. Finding ways to develop your psychic sensing would be better, and working closer with a demon. You can practice soul travel too.

2 Likes

With projection or even evocation interaction with them can still be literal interaction, not just emotions, just a matter of actually talking to them for more reasons than sex or wanting a “boo thang”

4 Likes

I ask a guy in italia who knw some of lilith i gess clan. Tribu. Tey are not incubus etc but similar balwrim i tink its call, he learn from british and france guys, the language is unique, tey will understand between them. But only to europe, Spanish counties except africa. The thing is the mentors are goid in teaching by dreams touch signs, most rarely talk. Its why are parasites too.,

1 Like

Can you re text what they are ??

Im interested …:no_mouth:

If u spelled it right or mabye you can send a quick voice message so i can hear it correctly versus it mabye being spelled worng bc of the prenouciation .