Incredibly mundane precognitions

Soo I’ve had precognitions in my dreams for as long as I can remember, but they’re of the dumbest possible things with absolutely no link to anything (talking to a friend about cards against humanity, a round of cs:go) and can take place literally half a year later with me barely remembering it by then.

Does anyone know how to make them useful or atleast trigger them on demand?

I know that feeling, i sometimes get such a random precognitions too… They usually happen on the next day or in few weeks thought… Maybe later too but then i don’t connect it so easily.

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:1, topic:5704”]Soo I’ve had precognitions in my dreams for as long as I can remember, but they’re of the dumbest possible things with absolutely no link to anything (talking to a friend about cards against humanity, a round of cs:go) and can take place literally half a year later with me barely remembering it by then.

Does anyone know how to make them useful or atleast trigger them on demand?[/quote]

I’ll share my experiences. I mostly have had random precogitions to, doing something in my car or walkkng down a certain hallway. But every now and again I will have a dream about some much larger in my life. I dreamed about my ex cheating on me, I blew it off then as just a dream and then ovrf a year later it happened. Latest dream I had was about bees giant bees small regular bees you name. Then that day a bee landed on my arm and I flicked it off. That dream and event was probably becuase I was kinda putting off making an offering and honey was part of said offering.

As far as making them happen on command I am not sure if that is possible. Maybe through meditation and opening your self up more to the other side. I’m not the most open person im sure but when I started to really meditate just to meditate(not looking to gain anything or work towards a goal other than a deeper meditation) I feel that they can happen more often.

Anyways I still have more random event/mundane dreams and rarely have some that can be potentially big even in my life. But I have not been able to force them to happen. I’ve heard dream walking might be able to help with that.

I had one waking precognition. I was training MMA at the time. I planned to take a guy to the ground. Right before I did I knew with certainty I was going to go to the hospital. Sure enough, the kid threw his weight on me and smashed my knee to the ground grotesquely dislocating it. Ended up in the ER.

I have had precog dreams where it manifests the next day however some of the things that happen in the dream I do not really understand until it happens which is annoying… however it has still helped me so I am definitely not knocking it.

does anyone know how to tell if a dream is a precog or just a normal and oftly realistic dream? always so hard to tell

p.s. just had a dream today about a hawt blonde girlfriend please be a precog

In all my years dreaming, I’ve never experienced a precog dream directly. Only as I’m having those mundane deja vu (or deja reve as it’s sometimes called) can I remember the dream the events seem to be based on.

Never have I woken up and recalled a dream, only to have it happen later. Everything keeps pointing me in the direction of parallel dreams taking place. There’s the dreams we can remember and actively participate in, but possibly there’s also parallel dream worlds happening at the same time? I’m not entirely sure yet, it gets confusing fast.

Rather than try to force deja vu to happen on the spot, I’d try set it up beforehand through dreaming. Intend it, incubate it, make it happen while lucid, there’s a lot of ways to go about it.

Usually a precog dream for me shows me in certain symbolism that there is something I need to pay attention to… for example I had dreams about work before they would happen… one night I dreamt of individuals I would come in contact with the next day… very creepy… I won’t go into what my profession is but I will say it helped a lot even though it was creepy, however it helped show me what their intentions were and what I needed to do in order to gain that control over the situation that I needed to… I knew it was precog because I saw their faces so clearly as well as how they behaved in my dream… I had never come in contact with them before so when I went to work that night and those same individuals were there and behaved in the same manner as in my dream I knew it was for a reason… have had them before I went on dates too lmao prolly why I’m still single :confused:

How to know if it is a precognition?

~First of all, actually, all dreams are real which can be classified as projecting past, present, future, or mixture. Mixeture, due to poor focus, is more often. It is possible to perceive the other three as pure but more often as a domination of a dream still not a 100% pure. The pureness of this depends on the perceiver.

•projects future
–this can be determined when you find it like if it will seem to happen, accompanied by slight emotion, and characterized by either knowing or unconsciously knowing the sense of its belonging to the future
–this actually sparks concern to your future associated with what you dreamed of
–the ussual distinct characteristics of this are blurry part/s of vision or fading, some part/s can’t be seen( like face of a person for example)