Incorporating the 48 Laws of Power

My instinct says King Paimon and Azazel for this. I’ve got a strangely balanced personality and I’d like to learn to blend what’s beneficial from this book without completely screwing it up. Perhaps Lucifer… Any Robert Greene fans on here?

I take a rather libertarian approach to most things and would rather have an abundant life where I’m indifferent to outcome than to domineer something small and not worth burning energy on. Overall I value freedom, fulfillment, inner peace, and abundance. I’m no stranger to strict discipline but I need to be obsessed for that to happen and I’m either on or I’m off

3 Likes

whats the question again?

I suppose you want to use those laws in your personal life, if so, King Paimon can teach you that as he is the teacher of all arts and sciences also Duke Dantelion.

3 Likes

How to best incorporate the 48 Laws of Power without coming across as hard a hard Machevilian

2 Likes

King Paimon and Duke Dantelion are said to know all the arts and sciences, that makes them excellent teachers. They are the best spirits to ask :wink:
Elemental Air King Paralda could also help.

1 Like

I’m on good terms with both of them, I’ve never asked a spirit for something like this though. Where could I learn more about the Elementals? That sounds quite interesting

1 Like

Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos

It has small section of elementals. Thats the lengthiest info on elementals I ever found inside a book :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Evoking Eternity also has a section on working with the Elemental Kings.

3 Likes