Including sigils in designs

I am web developer i am just starting out what sigil can i put on my business logo or the website design or anywhere to close more clients and seem trustworthy for clients?

Fehu? Bune? Claunek?

1 Like

Make your own. What you describe is something very commonly done in chaos magick circles. Following the Spare method, create a glyph to represent your intent and make it part of your logo (what is a logo anyway other than a sigil?) It will be charged by the attention of those who visit your site.

1 Like

I am not too advanced in magic so i wanna just get blessings of the energy by putting their signs in the design will fehu be good? Will it have any impact

this site is the best for sigil creation

I am Ux/Ui design, as a freelancer and I use this site,
as a bridge to creating the ideal and creating it yourself

1 Like

I started magic by creating sigil on sigil engine itself dont do much now i used to create 5-6 a day i think some of worked i made so many. Can i msg u and ask for suggestions about sigils?

hey artist and former graphic designer here. As @DarkestKnight said a sigil is like a logo : It is the distilation of will and intent into a visual.
Maybe you want to feel like your logo is “validated” as a sigil?
If so i’d say don’t generate it. Offer time and dedication to your work. Prove to yourself that YOU made it with care and INTENT. Then make a petition to a spirit of your choice to either reinforce it’s function, or evoke them to ask them to validate its function for you

It works very well for me. The key thing is that when i finish a piece, i KNOW it works because every step of the creative process was taken with intent.

2 Likes