Incense For Satan?

Hello!
A newbie question: is there an incense associated to Satan?

Thanks

2 Likes

A specific incense does not come to mind. But if i were to make a loose blend at the drop of a hat, some scent notes comes to mind that I think would work, mainly an earthy and spicy scent. So perhaps something like patchouli, dragon’s blood and bay leaves would go well. Perhaps some ylang ylang as well to add a sweet note.

5 Likes

I kinda agree with @Dralukmun I tend to use a bit of dragons blood…

3 Likes

Sweet, I was kinda going off a limb with that one lol I was using some personal gnosis to select the plants

3 Likes

Thank you!

Frankincense and Myrrh.

5 Likes

Frankincense and myrrh… the same gifts the Magi bring to Jesus…
Weird thing…

2 Likes

if i had the money i would use dragonsblood frankincense myrhh sandalwood musk and saffron and a drop my blood for satan

3 Likes

mostly dragons blood in the mix tho but some of everything else listed aswell

2 Likes

If you’re talking about Lucifer then the incense you would need is associated with Venus. It will pop up when you look for planetary blends online.

1 Like

Does anyone know why that is?

1 Like

I was pretty sure Lucifer was either sol or Mars

Patchouli and Dragons blood is always a potent mix. Almost a universal mix, at least for me.

Also an emphasis on Saturn. Spring poppies or opium’s sticks, soapwort… Then a mix between a few of the EA’s favorites: copal, sandalwood, dittany of Crete, and ingredients like cloves, camphor, besides the already mentioned frankincense and dragon blood.