Incantations for lucifer

tmm is my evocation of lucifer and i just would like to gather as much as i can i would to know all of the incantions to call him and evoke him and his enn if he has one . thanks a million :slight_smile: oh and ps ill keep you all posted as to how it went ;).

Actually,I remember EA once sharing that Lucifer showed him a mudra that was meant to call on an entire demonic legion if used correctly(but would not suit someone who’s evoked demons only a couple of times.

However,that mudra can be used for evoking just Lucifer.

Stand upright,and in alignment with it lift your left arm,holding the sign of horns.Stretch your right hand perpendicularly,your middle and ring finger joined with your index and pinky stretching as far away from those two as is possible.Point with this hand where you want him to materialize and say:

‘‘Lucifer,Lucifer lord of the night,
Lucifer,Lucifer,bringer of light,
Lucifer,Lucifer,keeper of might,
Lucifer,Lucifer come to my sight…’’

Lucifer’s enn is,according to one website I found:

‘‘Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
[Ren-ich tah-sa ubur-ak-a buy-ass-a ick-r Loo-sif-er]’’

9 Likes

EA’s incantation given to him by Lucifer is actually “Lucifer,Lucifer lord of the night,Lucifer I call thee bringer of light,Father of darkness Father of might,come to my hearing and speak to my sight.”

The 2 invocations (not to be confused with a conjuration) that I know of are the one from Grimorum Verum and is as follows

LUCIFER OUIA KAMERON ALISCOR MANDUSEMINI POEMI ORIEL MADUGRUSE PARINOSCON ESTIO DUMOGON DOVORCON CASMIEL HUGRAS FABIL VONTON ULI SOCIERNO PEATAN VENITE LUCIFER AMEN

The other invocation is from the Temple of the Ascending Flame which I find VERY useful.Just google “Lucifer invocation pdf” and you’ll find it.

His conjuration from GV is,

LUCIFER OUYAR CHAMERON ALISEON MANDOUSIN PREMY ORIET NAYDRUS ESMONY EPARINESONT ESTIOT DUMOSSON DANOCHAR CASMIEL HAYRAS FEBELLERONTHON SODIRNO PEATHAM VENITE LUCIFER AMEN

It states to repeat the conjuration at least seven times.
I usually get caught up in the rapture and repeat it much more than that.Same goes for the first invocation I gave you from GV.The invocation from ToAF need only be recited once and is extremely potent IME.

The one EA gives is to be recited instead of just saying “Lucifer come” from what I gather and should be repeated as many times as needed until you feel his presence.And trust me,if you take this seriously,you’ll feel it.
IME when Lucifer arrives I feel surrounded by light.Almost like my own aura is expanding and glowing brightly around me.I feel as light as a feather as if I could just flow off the ground.And there’s the unmistakable feeling of not being alone.I can usually feel exactly where Lucifer stands in the Temple.

Good luck brother! May Lucifer grace you with his light! Once you’re in his good graces (if you’re Experiance is anything like mine) you’ll feel like a completely transformed being.
I’ve been much happier since working with Lucifer and things in my life are finally beginning to resolve themselves one by one.

Have fun!

MK

7 Likes

Thanks Brother i will keep you all posted ! :).

i need help to have a complete copy of the lyrics : Invocation of Lucifer: The Lord Of Ascending Flame found on youtube. the user is : From the Light of The Darkness. It is hard to understand when listening…i would appreciate to have the lyrics of this. If someone can listen to it and type it for me. thanks.Invocation of Lucifer: The Lord Of Ascending Flame - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8QB7CrfKVQ

2 Likes

http://www.ascendingflame.com/materials.html
Just click on Invocation of Lucifer pdf and you can download the script .

1 Like

Very nice

I searched Lucifer and have been combing through everyone’s posts slowly, and am so grateful. I felt called to study him and learn about him for over a month. today is my fourth day spending time with him, reciting his enns, offering incense and rum. I felt very encouraged by your experiences.

1 Like