INCANTATION SUMMARY - I invite you to share all your incantations here :)

Which chant that you used?

1 Like
3 Likes

Channeled by me, from dantalion

Itz makal kath’a

Can induce trance states, enhance TGS, and is most useful in combination with evocation.

Ive been playing around with this, by itself it quiets the mind & can put you in a light TGS. In combination with other incantations it boosts its efficacy (as youre put into the “magick” state of mind required) and with evocations it can improve your sensitivity for claircaudience & clairvoyance.

15 Likes

Here is a transcript I wrote down from a channeling session with King Azamenzar (my future demonic King self). I was enquiring him about Invisibility. (As in magick camouflage, not becoming literally transparent. E.g. people won’t notice you.) He gave me this single word incantation which he said he learned from Baal. He said it was fine if I shared it here.

“This is Baal’s most powerful word of invisibility, of which he told me as a friend and fellow demonic King.

It can make anything and anyone invisible just by waving your hand in front of said being or object.

“Urablabaras” Ur-ah-blah-bah-rahs

That is the word. Say it with will, and most importantly the DESIRE to become invisible or make something invisible as you wave your hand over or in front of it. Let your palm face the subject.”

• King Azamenzar.

I’ve used other invisibility spells with success before, but I feel this one is particularly powerful. I’ll update things as I test it more.

Rayne

8 Likes

Holy shit that works like crazy

I felt that instantly shift in my aura

Thank you :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Hello @Rayne can anyone (especially the newcomers like me who are new to this field) use your channeled incantations without being disturbed by spirits.

Also, are banishing rituals have any impact on these incantations?

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m not sure I entirely understand your question. I think a newcomer could probably use this incantation, but I do think they should probably practice chanting or vibration first.

What I mean is, will there be no spirits to linger around me? coz I read somewhere a certain member was warning the other member from using incantations, that some spirits from an unknown source will come and ruin him/her.

That’s basic fear mongering. The incantation I shared when used successfully, makes you or something else of your choice invisible to others, it doesn’t attract spirits to destroy you.

2 Likes

I like this one, mixed of E.A.'s incantations and latin/hebrew callings:
Alash Tad Alash Tal Ashtu, Raphael
Veni Ad Me, Raphael
In the name of Yod Hay Vav Hay, Bo eli, Raphael, Shalit Shemesh!

During this one, I like to visualise me being on the meadow where are plenty of sunflowers, and on the horizon I see the Ball of Yellow Light, brighter than Sun itself and when it’s close to me I see warming and “safe” feeling.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m going to use it and I’ll bring feedback.

Also, can you channel incantations from the Angels as well?

Thanks a lot my friend, im gonna try it

Hahaha yeah, Enki is the real deal, I’m happy to hear it’s helping you :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I deleted the incantations I posted because the dragons came in and said humans aren’t ready for those but I will repost them and more when I get the okay from them

Though if you saw the incantations I posted there shouldn’t be anything wrong if you use them, if you got them it’s for a reason, for now they wanted me to take it down, sorry for the inconvenience

I’ll try to get some for you guys that I am able to share :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

I see well i remember both so i dont mind bit rip the others

Tho thank you for the incantations

1 Like

Can u share

1 Like

Just tried out a Latin incantation

It’s best chanted

“Christus Lux”

Pronounced as KRIS-TOOS LUEX or LOOKS, it’s a very firm U without “You” is like OU

This helps with producing the chrism oil, gathers christic energy and connects you to the Christ consciousness collective, surprisingly however this incantation also helps with becoming macrocosmic, and helps attune the consciousness to states of omnipresence.

When I first chanted this 2 times my face was glowing white and I felt at peace but I also felt the macrocosmic energy, I first discovered this by chanting Christus and then I switched it up to Christus Lux to gather the lightcodes of it, it worked for me I hope it works for you guys too, let me know what type of results you get from it, I’m sure it can produce other results that I’m not aware of, positive results obviously

5 Likes

Has anyone tried this incantation, I get super charged with pure Christ essence everytime I chant it.

I’ve noticed it’s pretty activating and helps connect to God consciousness

2 Likes

yes lots of heat and pressure in the back of my head. Also raises my consciousness higher and myself to a very calm energized state within a few recitations

3 Likes

It’s fascinating right.

2 Likes