In the Grimoire "Queen of Hell"

Hey guys, in this awesome grimoire Queen of Hell, the pathworking of Hecate it is stated that Beelzebub and Belial are one and the same?

In the Grimoire The Black Witch by Enoch Petrucelli, we find the same statement!?

Anyone have more info about that?
:snake:

2 Likes

@Xag_darklight

@C.Kendall

1 Like

The Gatekeepers come from a singular father and source,and this is the lord of darkness,both are them are black ancient streams flowing from the primordial black river,the primordial one, the dark father that is satolas.

5 Likes

Ram Ham Satolas!

:fire: :trident: :fire:

2 Likes

Sorry to Hijack your topic @Rav but you always seems so benevolent so I let myself ask the question :
Could you please tell me Who wrote the grimoire ? Or enough info for me to find it please ? Because I’ve just been contacted by Hekate and maybe it could help me understand what she can do

1 Like

No problem :joy: the author is Mark Alan Smith.

1 Like

could you send me a pm if it doesn’t bother you ?
I’d like to talk a bit with you but you dont seem to accept pm for the moment so if you don’t want to, feel free to disregad that message, I’ll erase it at the end of the day to not pollute the thread

1 Like

Oky doky :blush: I’ll pm you in a sec

1 Like

Well I believe Beelzebub is Bael, others believe they are different princes… but Belial is certainly his own power, however in some scriptures ‘beelzebub’ is just another title like ‘satan’… one thing I have found is that Bael, Beelzebub and Belphegor share the same sigil, so make that as it will.

1 Like