In need of divination

I was wondering if someone could tell if any spirits have contacted me and want to contact me. What can I do to progress further spiritually (specifics please) and lastly if anything is hindering my progression. Thank you so much for your time.

I see a middle-aged dude with a brown beard in a black hooded robe. He says, “He’s our brother. Tell him to call us.”

1 Like

Do you know who it is?

What’s hindering you is that you’re not building a bond with the entities. I recommend working with 2 entities often, day-to-day, if possible. While summoning an entity, asking it questions and then sending it on its way is good and all, building a bond with them, having them mentor you is truly rewarding.

1 Like

Hm okay thank you for your advice. What leads you to say that which entity is feeling the lack of a bond?

For you for your reply I really appreciate it

Knock and the door will open. He’s speaking on behalf of a group of us. You have to call. Phone home.

1 Like

How should I proceed? What is the name I call? Where and who is my home?

Judging by your previous posts, more than anything, really. You’re doing what I used to do. I recommend building a bond with King Paimon, as you’re already familiar. Ask him to mentor you. Other than manipulation and teaching sciences, King Paimon is really good to work with if you need insight on the mind, spiritual topics, nature of spirits, etc.

You should choose another entity, however - one that is well suited for earthly needs (i.e. money, love/sex, school/job)

The only thing I’ve asked of paimon is to help increase my astral senses and a relationship with him as my mentor

1 Like

You’ve done that already? My mistake then; I’ve been following your posts, but apparently I might have missed that part haha.

But, my recommendation still stands: you should also choose an entity that will help you with earthly things.

If you’ve done that too, then nevermind!

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate your advice :slight_smile:. You’re right I didn’t publicize that one

1 Like

Glad to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just have to have the intention in your heart that you want to be fully initiated and know the truth about who you are, where you are, what’s going on, and how to get where you want to go in life. You have to abandon all preconceptions of how the world “is” and the way things “should be,” and just be wiling to to learn whatever you learn. Send that signal out like a telegram to God. You might not realize it now, but when you look back it will be the moment that set everything in motion. Same with the group. You don’t need to know who they are. Just send the signal that you’re open and ask them to help you.

1 Like