In need of Demon or Angel to be my friend and companion

I need a friend or companion who can stick with me or at least come to my call whenever i need him. Someone whom i cqn develop earnest relationship with, a teacher, a friend, a comrade so to speak.

I recall one of my memories dealing with a liar, i knew he lied for sure (this was big) but i couldn’t proved it to the others either by speech of emperical evidence, and the trash speak in a foreign language in order to amuse other people and i just thought to myself “Had i have a demon, or an angel or just about anything with me now, i could just have them used their wisdoms and words by my ears and make me repeat their words, or simply have then to possessed my body for a while and let then take it from there”

Something like that. Any help and intsructions guys?

4 Likes

I’d recommend you write down a list of spirits that you’re drawn to and once that’s done embark on some practical working with that spirit. Such as petitions, pathworking or evocation.

Once you have some history with the spirit you could ask it to become your patron and mentor.

6 Likes

Would you teach me your methods of evocation etc?

1 Like

Here are a couple of links

This is how I work with spirits. Feel free to PM me if you have additional questions about the information here.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I would agree with Mike, find a spirit that pulls you in. I would recommend not working most destructive spirit unless you need great change in your life or until you get accommodated with working with demons.
More of a creative spirit, demon ect could possibly be what your looking for

2 Likes

I have few in minds that attracted me. But can you give me the examples of creative spirits, demons etc? Their names i mean.

2 Likes

Here are some specific spirits that may resonate with.

3 Likes

King paimon is very creative he has been a great help for me personally, Dantalion is also one I met early on in the path, the one mistake I made early on though was that I would speak to a spirit for a week and move on to the next, just have some respect for them and they will truly help you all the way to your core

6 Likes