In need of a necromancer

I feel rejuvenated. More energized. Also a feeling of a chill, but I love it.

Can you send me more? More than the first time to see what happens.

1 Like

Okay but brace yourself Iā€™m doing it right now.

1 Like

Ready.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

I feel a bit numb in my arms, chilly, but itā€™s really pleasant to me. I also feel even more energized. This is bizarreā€¦

There are also other forces giving me death essence.

What do you think is happening? Why is this energizing and not harming me?

Death essence works in a strange way, first of it empowers your spiritual vitality, it takes a while for your physical body to process death essence, it wonā€™t kill you, but it will leave you feeling fucked up, unless your in tune with the current of death and even then it can still fuck you up.

2 Likes

But what happens if it doesnā€™t fuck one up at all?

1 Like

Then itā€™s all good haha, the amount I sent to you was a small dose about half a gram of death dirt.

1 Like

Ah. Well another user, and a particular spirit are hitting me with everything theyā€™ve got. Itā€™s a really good feeling.

I donā€™t quite understand what is happening.

1 Like

To be careful for someone whoā€™s just starting off with this, Iā€™d push the death essence into a object.

1 Like

What happens when you do that?

Death Essence. That sounds metalšŸ¤˜
Itā€™s a curios subject, Iā€™m not familiar with it.

3 Likes

Death essence, is a energy and a power so to speak, that lurk within stuff like death dirt / graveyard dirt, bones, dead human body parts, etc.

This is harnessed from physical objects but can also be channeled once a necromancer had gone in depth with necromancy.

5 Likes

Done. Sent it.

1 Like

If youā€™re around, mind if I try?

Oh I have lots of those items. I have been waiting for a use to come to me. I was actually just reading about necromancy today but stopped when I heard it can take a toll on physical appearance. Is that true?

Thank you very much.

The results are the same, as I suspected.

I hope youā€™re cleansing. Channeling that shit gave me heartburn and from the sound of things you must have gotten a triple dose.

2 Likes

I actually feel quite lovely. No cleansing needed.

Yesterday I received a very, very, very heavy dose of death essence (3 necromancers sending it to me), and I felt amazing. Rejuvenated. Re-energized. To see that itā€™s not an issue on that one necromancerā€™s part, I wanted to involve more necromancers.

The result seems to be the same always.

I would say cleanse just the same. Iā€™ve been working pretty heavily with death essence and at first itā€™s almost like an intoxicant but the effects can seep into your life and your body, causing problems and health issues.

1 Like