In need of a necromancer

Hello, @TheStorm and I have conducted an experiment, and we need another necromancer to help us with this. All you have to do is send me a bit of death essence, and I’ll report to you what effect it has on me. No spirits or anything, just pure death essence.

@FraterMagni, or anyone else, are you interested?

2 Likes

I may ask the same if we have willing participants.

1 Like

I could send some your way tomorrow night.

1 Like

Today’s no good?

It’s Sunday where I’m at so I could get you some tonight. I just need to sleep.

1 Like

Ah, alright. Tomorrow night it is. Get some rest.

By the way, are you familiar with a place called Keratkes?

1 Like

Isn’t it the underworld within the Maerjiziran current?

2 Likes

I’m not sure. @TheStorm mentioned it to me, but I can’t get any information on it. It’s the Eternal Grave, apparently. But aside from that, it’s a question mark.

1 Like

If your familiar with Somnus Dreadwood and the cabal, Keraktes is the underworld within that current where the dead dwell.

3 Likes

You’ll have to be more specific. I’m not going to go video by video until I find it. Surely you can give me some pointers?

@FraterMagni, ah, thanks.

1 Like

Those crazy fuckers open up sinkholes with that shit. Sounds fun but the current doesn’t vibe with me.

1 Like
1 Like

Going to watch it now.

Alright, so whenever you can, just send me a PM or post here before you’re about to send death essence.

I’m free what do you need.

1 Like

Send me some PURE death essence just enough for me to feel something significant. To see how I react to it. If all goes well, try sending me more death essence.

@Baal Are non human Necromancers okay? I am acquainted with a few.

1 Like

Wait, though, I want to do something first.

1 Like

Let me know when you’re ready.

1 Like

Now.

1 Like

Done.

1 Like