In defense Of Lilith

Ah, a more general confidence issue.

Doubt is the enemy of the sorcerer, my friend.

1 Like

It never fails to make me laugh how there are practitioners whom boast about being involved with the darkest rites of the left hand path but when it comes to Lilith then those same badass practitioners show fear. Then those practitioners try to downplay their apprehension by insulting Goddess Lilith. Yet in the very next sentence they are expressing homoerotic overtures on some male spiritual entity or deity.

1 Like

I really resonate with a warrior aspect of Lilith. I started working with her when she came to me. Or, more specifically, one of her children found me. Picked me out of a crowd as a magick practicioner with no talk on that subject all night. Not even one word spoken to her prior.

She first appeared to me as a great shaggy dog, clouded by a great musk. Despite her long dreads i could see she was slim and gaunt. That was one of the first encounters though and we have evolved that image much.

She had mentioned to me she was a goddess and gaurdian of prostitutes. The reason is not because she is a sex object but because she protects those at their lowest. She stands beside everyone who fights for their life, and everyone who lives life down to the wire. Her love is great.

2 Likes

Yes of course

1 Like

I came to Lilith via Lucifer and I work with the self love aspect and yes she is motherly. I really found the thread an insult.

3 Likes

I think we need to stop with the sex=objectification mindset. Sex and sexuality are deep concepts that are worth an attempt to understood. And yet without that understanding, we treat it as if its either evil or the most important thing in the world (a form of self gratification). I think that’s why Lilith sometimes messes with people who go to her. She knows their intentions and doesn’t approve.

I’ve heard of this movement for the legal rights of sex workers called the red umbrella. I’ve been considering the idea of getting involved.

davethebarbarian that hypocritical slut-shaming only applies to Goddess Lilith and Succubuses. Yet check the commentary from those practitioners trying to malign Goddess Lilith but they have extensively commentary gushing over male spirits like a fawning schoolgirl. That’s the homoerotic current that deeply embedded within the Western Esoteric Tradition steaming from original sin ethos of the Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

Preach! She came to me to tell me to embrace my shadowself and embrace my dark emotions

2 Likes

She was very considerate with me in my situation but also with a firm hand, kinda like tough love

2 Likes

and honestly its annoying, its like if a Hindu looked upon Kali Maa for sexual things even if they seem not offensive they are to her, Kali maa had also been very close to me

1 Like

Lilith doesn’t need defending, OP! She is perfectly capable of handling herself; what makes you think she cares about what people on the internet say about her?

1 Like

Kali has revealed herself to me only once before and that was when I was dwelling into sanatana dharma alongside an old friend of mine Krishna and then Ganesha as well. All of which have helped me

1 Like

They are all a very good family

She did, she was angry, I had called her right before the post, and when I read it, i could feel her getting angry, and perhaps, since we are on an occult forum where people come to share experiences and learn, if there is a bad image portrayed to the dark goddess which may make people who dont know her at all get scared and turn away and shun her like they have done for millenia, it was my feeling in that moment to say something in her defense and perhaps educate people who do not know her or have had bad experiences

4 Likes

it was the timeframe synchorinicty, i called her right before the post was posted, unknowingly

1 Like

IME Lilith couldn’t care less about what random folks on the internet think, she’s been a lot worse than shunned over her lifetime and it’s not like blokes that don’t know what they’re talking about influence her ability to make important connections. Sounds more like you talked to a surface layer/fraction of her attention than the full being, she can deal with things she actively dislikes without human intervention.

3 Likes

When she came to me in my shadow thoughts however, it was not a motherly presence. It was in fact a lustful presence. Probably due to one reason and one reason alone: I denied the attraction I had for my best friend and as a result, Lilith’s presence had embodied the shadow that I had pushed aside to my mind

1 Like

I understand where you are coming from, but this isnt just the internet, this is an occult forum where people share their experiences and knowledge, if there are mistakes said on a being, it would help to clarify it better, especially if you are telepathically and energetically communicating with her, I only posted this because i felt at that moment it was the right thing to do, so I do not understand why I am getting criticism, its just something i felt i had to do, thats all

4 Likes

and theres a lot more synchronicity on this forum than youd imagine, for example, i dont think i came here by accident, and the forum has been extremely helpful

For those claiming Goddes Lilith doesn’t have sex what you mean to is Lilith doesn’t have sex with you. Don’t assume Lilith is that way with all practitioners. Lilith doesn’t dote on every practitioner like a mother. There are practitioners Lilith is very sexual with like a devoted horny wife. Those claiming Lilith treats all practitioners the same are the ones trying to pigeon-hole that Goddess based on how she interacts with her or him.

3 Likes