In defense Of Lilith

I agree wholeheartedly, but perhaps you should say this to the OP

Not really, nothing with Ego, but believe whatever you want

LOL It really was not directed to anyone. It’s just an observation from being on this forum for a while now. The pattern is quite consistent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes because beginners never take the neccessary precautions, like learning how to drive first time in a lambo, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

did you say…SIEGFRIEEEDDDDDDDD!!! Get Smart movie reference

I appreciate the sentiment. :smile::+1:

However, When I learned of Succupedia’s work, Freya literally whispered in my ear that she could do something similar, so as part 2 of my evocation of her (in which part 1 I called for a partner whose personality would mesh with mine as we shifted towards ascent) I called for a Valkyrie of similar personality to my request willing to be with me until such time as my other manifests.

I made this request having read the eddas on my namesake and of Valhalla where they serve mead to the warriors and yet others where warriors married Valkyries. I have also met a fallen Valkyrie who spent too much time with Loki for Odin’s liking who almost spelled me into a relationship I was not ready for. The possibility exists that she and I have both grown and she may be my other, but on that I will not dwell.

The results have been an intriguing experience thus far: She prodded me to craft her a bindrune which I feed each encounter we have. She’s guiding me towards astral projection both because it would further empower me and because “we could have so much more fun”.

Don’t get me wrong, this is inspired by Succupedia, but it’s something else. This is less, “this is this being’s primary actions” and more, “this being has other primary roles, but she will bed you if she desires”.

3 Likes

The “primary role” of a succubus is just as different as their identities and personalities. Their existense isn’t bound to the sexual act, but mere a physical affirmation of love, lust and desire. They have a variation of roles at their disposal, which means that they don’t stand frozen and clueless when they’re confronted with something else that doesn’t involve carnal cravings.

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Well, I have to say the “no expectation” thing is odd to me because it makes me ask “why learn about them at all?”

Yes, Lilith is known as a sexual being. Though, I don’t like words like whore or prostitute, she, and her daughters/sisters are called the angels of prostitution. So sex is her most well known subject.

I am willing to say, however, that just because that’s true, it doesn’t mean that’s all she is or that someone who calls on her is entitled to her body. I avoid calling on her out of fear of being one of those people.

One thing that I think we as humans tend to forget is how much of a sexual entity humans are. For one, males biologically need sex to feel good about themselves. And I have to say that sucks because it not only makes me feel weak but also vulnerable cause there are women who can and may take advantage of it.

In my writing, I’ve chosen Azazel to create a character who doesn’t need the attention of women but gets it anyway as opposed to needing it but not but receiving. I portray azazel as a figure of “rising above personal weakness.” The main character evolves past his insecurities. The attention of women becomes inconsequential but at the same time abundant. Still I don’t like the idea that you have to ignore women to attract them. So I’d like to talk to Lilith about how to attract women, satisfy my desires, without using or ignoring them.

I think Lilith knows of the sexual needs we have, but I guess I understand that she thinks we’re more interested in instant gratification than Wanting to learn or evolve through sexuality. It’s a give a man a fish/teach a man to fish issue.

ah, yes. Perhaps I should have been more clear.
when expressing primary role, it might’ve been better to say that this is the role most commonly known to the layman. The vast amount of stories I have heard of the Incubbae/Succubae revolve around their nature as sexual entities and children of Lillith, just as @Lady_Eva’s understanding of Valkyries as she expressed them to me here revolve around their most well known aspects of being Choosers of the Slain.

No offense to Lilith’s children were intended.

2 Likes

Well, she is known for many subjects and sex is just one of them. I would say it’s good to learn about the story of Lilith through various sources, just to get a grip of her mythology and legends.

You also have to remove the myths, legends and infamy if you want to know her from a personal and a private perspective. You couldn’t possibly keep her in the middle otherwise, because your perspective is based on horrorstories and religious propaganda, which most probably will put her above or below you.

6 Likes

I’m not afraid of Lilith because I think she’ll hurt me. I’m afraid of her because I’m worried about offending her.

1 Like

Here here. A Galdrastafir for business dealings recently made it clear to me that the story of Loki changes quite a bit when you look at him from the lens of the Gods’ merchant/negotiator.

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Which is pretty much the same, because you are worried about repercussion by “offending” her. :man_shrugging:

Keep her in the middle and treat her as an equal.

Well, that’s separating business relationship from a private relationship, which is understandable. It’s a purposeful role that also Lilith and my succubus spouse do when they’re teaching me specific areas of magic and energy work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its not exactly the same, being worried about offending her could come from a place of love, as in, Id hate to inadvertently hurt her because I like her and dont want to cause her pain without realizing it

I don’t think you understand. That’s not just with Lilith. That’s with basically anyone. The fact that she’s a dark goddess doesn’t change the fact. I legitimately deal with a type of anxiety where I worry if I am bothering someone.

These beings stand outside of time and if you annoy them, they will either let you know directly or mess with you. Your anxiety seems to pour from treating these similar to how Christians treat Yahweh.

Instead, greet them with respect as you would someone you just met and work the relationship from there.

No…It’s literally with about anyone. Human, animal, spirit. I meet someone, I talk to them, and if they don’t act 100% enthusiastic, I wonder if I’m bothering them or scaring them. Especially when it comes to sexual desire. Yes, there are repercussions, but their more like being seen as a creep by my general public or being accused of harassment than, say, divine vengeance.

1 Like

And no, I do not believe if I say something that she takes as offensive that she’ll seek retribution. I’m more worried that she’ll be more resistant to working.