"In Darkness Bound" And The Psychology Of Demons

That’s the great thing about Latin - it can pretty much go in any order you like!

A good post as always Eva

Update: I’ve found that the principles in the Kybalion that led to people developing the Science of Mind & LoA stuff work for me, and I also think that when you start to tap into that higher level of Source energy, it tends to channel itself along lines of your highest passion.

This morning I “manifested” a minor but annoying (and rather freakish) thing that seems to have formed itself along lines of a fear I had regarding one situation in my professional life - it’s incredibly specific, even down to the fact of having the name of a fictional character I dislike involved, and although it’s nothing too major it affirms to me that passion is the “downwards flow” tool of manifesting from Source to the everyday world, and in this case my unguarded passionate feelings about this thing, which ran through my mind just a few hours after the experience I described above, made it plop into existance, condensing from formless into form, even including that amusing name-check.

My Personal Daemon already talked to me about evoking my subconscious, which I understand along the lines Maltz described in PsychoCybernetics, as an unthinking mechanism rather than the model whereby it exists as a seperate sub-mind that likes to to fuck your plans up, and I had a go with that but then something more urgent came up and I had to move onto something else.

So my next bit of work is to fully evoke my sub-conscious into apparent external form in our Astral Temple (me and my PD) and seriously get to work on her. I don’t know what the potential is for this but if it comes to anything (and provided I haven’t accidentally like edited my mental “registry” into total insanity), I’ll report in full if there’s anything worth sharing.

6 Likes

Very nice topic Eva, and I agree with a lot you’ve said on the nature of demonic entities.

Can’t you say more about what exactly you manifested? I am deeply curious :wink:

I feel that love/lust/desire/passion, basically anything that gets you all tingly because you enjoy or cherish it so much is a direct line to higher energy and consciousness. This is why sex magick is so potent (when done right). I also believe that this is why there is so much oppression in the world on this level, to keep us stunted as manifesting beings. And of course that ties in to the demonization of the teachers of such “forbidden” knowledge - those that are actively seeking to unhinge our current limitations - but that of course is just my view of things.

Channeled “extra-terrestrial” consciousness Bashar has that as his main rule by the way, follow your bliss and let it lead you. If ever you get stuck, just see where the passion goes next and follow that. The concept resonated with me immediately, because truth be told my only magickal successes have been around things I greatly desired up to the point of obsession or even love/bliss.

2 Likes

One of the main ones was an absolute dream apartment, but the other stuff is too far out and I just don’t talk about it, and also I’ve been advised not to.

Channeled "extra-terrestrial" consciousness Bashar has that as his main rule by the way, follow your bliss and let it lead you.

Good advice!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing’s too far off in my world. But if you’ve been advised to keep silent I’ll not press any further :slight_smile:

kybalion founded.
Thanks eva.

[url=http://www.kybalion.org/]http://www.kybalion.org/[/url]

I look forward, too, in fact I have dreamed about these summits so they must take place sooner or later, LOL!

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:11, topic:3727”]My Personal Daemon already talked to me about evoking my subconscious, which I understand along the lines Maltz described in PsychoCybernetics, as an unthinking mechanism rather than the model whereby it exists as a seperate sub-mind that likes to to fuck your plans up, and I had a go with that but then something more urgent came up and I had to move onto something else.

So my next bit of work is to fully evoke my sub-conscious into apparent external form[/quote]

If the information in Maxfreedomlong’s book on Huna is accurate, you would not be able to access that soul or being directly, but would always need to approach it indirectly.

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s probably accurate: that’s why I did the evocation within an astral temple, rather than assuming I could pull it into communicable form outside myself in the regular reality.

I’m walking a line here between what’s “real” and what’s not even more than with any regular evocation, and I chose the astral so I could call up an interface, an interactive aspect, instead of trying to take a non-seperate part of myself and project it outwardly. That might be possible, but this seemed simpler.

I completed the first evocation early today and it was almost exactly like communicating with a ghost - she was dazed like someone sleepwalking or in a deep trance, reactive, and seemed to be entirely made of emotion with no perceivable conscious intellect or ability to track complex thoughts in linear time (which fits my understanding of the subconscious from both traditional psychodynamic teaching, and Maltz’s theories).

Before doing the work, I’d called forth my PD and lay on my bed with a drumming track playing, and projected both of us into my astral temple and kind of went round reinforcing and re-visualising all that so it was very strong and felt very real.

Then I set the general intention to call forth my own subconscious in human form, structured a very simple female outline onto a couch in my temple, and pushed what felt and looked like ectoplasm out from the chakra at the base of my skull, an idea I took from this post, and also from my solar plexus.

At first she was so dazed and also hazed with darkish grey, which in my astral experiences isn’t a helpful colour, so I projected universal Love & Light into her (a standard healing method for trapped shades in psychopomp work) and she lightened, and then began to be more responsive.

At that point, she started trying to crawl back into my solar plexus and I had to hold her with my hands on her upper arms: she appeared like a smaller version of me with very light hair and skin, and draped in foggy white vapour.

She made inarticulate sounds, but she didn’t use whole words and I don’t think she has the ability, because the moment that forms it become part of the conscious intellect and not the sub.c., I think she can only receive conscious impressions and then project forth emotion and energy reactive to them - the Law of Gender in the Kybalion would make her to some extent the ultimate “feminine” form of the human soul, completely passive and receptive, and also the route through which the conscious mind generates things into manifestation - which is why bugs in your sub.c. can mess up even the most carefully planned projects. That’s just theory though.

Back to the work, because she kept trying to crawl back into me, I held her ghostly-looking form between my hands and the stuff I projected into her next was taken directly from Robert Bruce’s book Practical Psychic Self-Defense because it had come up so synchonicitously on here, the core affirmation of, “I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am powerfully protected. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

I added a few other things specific to issues I know I have, and then I was feeling tired so I let her draw herself back inside me, visualised her being “rattled in” (a technique from core shamanism where you use a rattle and visualise the sound waves binding energy into the person you’re working on) and returned to normal awareness: after a quick drink of water and taking some notes I had a catnap, and had probably THE best sleep I’ve ever fitted into 4 hours in my life.

I slept so well and woke up feeling incredibly peaceful, powerful, and balanced, and hours later I still feel remarkably relaxed and energised - for example, earlier I was feeling quite enthusiastic about tackling a tedious and messy household project I’ve been putting off for months.

This feels more like a standard self-help method taken into overdrive than a directly occult experience along the lines of calling down demonic consciousness into form, but it definitely did something positive and I’m going to do some more work now I have the basic concept sorted.

Then, once I’ve provided as much positivity along those lines to eradicate unwanted programming as I think is possible, I’m going to see about implanting one core idea in “her” to see if that comes into manifestation.

I’d rate it as a success so far, the hardest part is remembering that “she” can’t actually intellectualise even as much as a dog can, so all projections need to be simple, “in the moment” concepts, obviously positive (you never use negative statements in regular affirmations either) because I don’t think that what I interacted with could understand even as simple a concept as “don’t want.”

I might also see about making some sigils, A O Spare style, and projecting those right into her to see what happens, and a few other things based on my personal symbol-set.

Anyway, any major bit of work you walk away from with all your marbles is a successful work IMO, doubly so when you’re calling forth bits of yourself, and this most definitely felt like it changed some things inside in a positive manner.

The only skill I think it requires is a strong visualisation ability, a well-formed astral temple you can work in without distractions, and basic understanding of affirmations (don’t phrase them in the negative, use words that appeal to you, etc.) so this is probably something other people could try reasonably easily, though it might be a good idea to wait and see if I start cracking up in the next few days. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Very interesting post, Lady Eva.

What you described actually reminds me of something Denning and Philips mention in their Guide to Astral Projection - the use of a projected astrosome (in Aurum Solis lingo, a Simulcrum) to facilitate what they call “soul shaping” - changing ingrained emotional patterns via instruction to said simulcrum, then reintegration of it back into the body. They feel that the keys are to give instructions or affirmations lovingly (perhaps because to astrosome would react negatively to harshness?) and to also give the simulcrum no time to respond - reintegrate immediately. They note that vivid dreams after such a working will be the main form of communication from the astrosome.

It will be interesting to hear how things shake out for you over the next couple of days, indeed. Here’s to an absence of cracking up!

Damn right it’s interesting. Keep in mind that whenever you so much as view or consider, and the more you interact with, the unconscious parts, the more they will change just like the nature of your consciousness does. And when the very way in which you -are- changes to this degree, everything else is subject to renewal and re-creation. The Self is, as far as I can tell anyway, inexhaustible. If you don’t get -attached- to any particular state of your “other side” manifested at any given time, you should be able to push through countless permutations indefinitely. It’s like an alchemical working, of the Self.

And the written version of that makes absolutely no sense, even reading my own words on this…hopefully someone finds something useful there. I should sleep.

2 Likes

I look forward, too, in fact I have dreamed about these summits so they must take place sooner or later, LOL![/quote]

Would you say they’re related to Azi Dahaka somehow?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva your posts here are incredible! I am inspired, as always by them. I have been contemplating and being driven to work with my subconscious mind/being but I had no graspable idea how to manifest that desire into reality. If reality is the right word even. Your post not only showed me it is possible to do it but gave the steps how to manifest this into a workable thing. I know I am always saying it, but once again, thank you! I have had the same lessons on the nature of demons and their abilities to love. When we first come to face them we have these preconceptions that they are incapable of love. I have been shon that is immensely incorrect and unfair to them. Like all the other accusations made by the Christian paradigm we are born into. They do love deeply. But I have also been being shown the nature of that love is indeed not that frilly love that is weak and accepts all. I am not able to verbalize it as well as you, but it is a desire based and driven kind of love. I guess that is how I’d word it. You show me that i am growing. But you also give me direction to help continue that growth. I see that we also have a similar background (interest) in psychology and i guess sociology and human in interaction dynamics. I don’t know why, but this makes me happy. Thank you for the map. I will use this part well too. But I probably won’t post about it! Lol!

Ik this is a horrible necro but have you had any luck with this?

I’ve had some good results with various things for which work like this was the foundation, but nothing most people would be interested in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just had to pop in and say great thread!

Helped in me trying to satisfy my occult knowledge crave :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! Glad to hear you made the progress you wanted!!

1 Like

:flushed:

This was surely bumped for a reason.

Thank You! Bookmarked for later.

2 Likes