Important

I have to revieve my wariors with eshu when I recieve hand of Orula. I need tradition and structure to keep me in line. Im not naturaly gifted like alot of people in this forum. I cant hear and see spirits. Thats why i like Ifa and Santeria (ocha)when u get a reading in Ocha they throw shells. In ifa they use a chain with four oval pieces of coconuts cut out depending on the combinations of the way they fall is the odu that u look up. Its a story that pertains to ur situation. I swear ive gotten atleast 5 or 6 readings and theyre always right on the money. It talks of whats coming ur way. If its bad u can prevent it with an ebbo. Its a sacrifice to the orisha thats standing up to help u. Alot of the guess work is taken out. Its a system designed to give results. Thats why Ive really grown to love abd reapect the Ocha system. As far as E.A. Feeding Elegua I asked my godmother in palo. She also has Oya crowned for 4 years now. She said you dont need to be a Santero to feed Elegua.

My ex boss had carrocoles (sp?), cowrie shells she received from her padrino. She has the mano too.
But she can speak to her orishas without them, as she is gifted herself.

I hope your endeavors endwell!