Important and stupid question

What censor is?
Also how should i set coals and everything in it?

This link should have everything you need to know about using an incense censer.

4 Likes

Please try to set goals for yourself not coals. And a question is never stupid. But you can always look up if your question is already asked with the search button.

Set goals for yourself is what you want to achieve. ‘A new job’, or ‘Some money for maintaining my house’. With the work you want to put into it, you try to reach that goal.

5 Likes

SET GOALS NOT COALS :rofl:

Bahaha, that was awesome @Borgy.

5 Likes

Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the Intro thread. It is one of the rules of this forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have.

2 Likes

Thank you all for quick replies!
I will introduce myself as quickly as I get home.
Borgy you are right I always try to hard to prepare something and never on what I really want to achieve.
Thank you Sublimis it will make everything easier to me and I will focus more on what will happen than what I have to do

2 Likes

Can start by reading the emails and following the tutorials sent by the moderators rather than ignoring them like many seem to do and then asking the same questions time after time…

3 Likes

Thanks to Lady Eva and Darkest Knight I already can get TGS so I’m not one of these people

2 Likes

And believe me that’s not the only question I have and I’m not doing another post because I mastered search button

1 Like