Implications within "Evoking Eternity" Ch7 (& Ch8) & Divination Video course

Something that came to mind as I noticed noticed it (in reading, and then re-reading… returning to Evoking_Eternity) seems to be mirrored for me in the “Mastering Div”-Video Course (Achieving O-mniscience)… There seem to be 2 tones or styles… ie in the Divination Course, the first sections on “principles” connected with the latter videos (int’l Tarot, scrying/channeling)… he mentions feeling that incoming information, the flow upon which the images/intuitions arise… and then “riding that back out” contacting that source directly (not via someother “image”-intention thoughts, but unfolding that signal-waveform channel, the Carrier-Wave so to speak… (this is how I interpret his comment “skring into the spirit’s voice”…
like looking at and thus “thru?” a sigil to contact… or via Flame, what is seen as a jumping-off-pt to a different kind of seeing… sound the same way (but only once the “entity” contacted from elsewhere- thus already infused with another “frequency” than “here”)
listen to… and thus jump to another “hearing” (then knowing) just as looking to activate a sigil, or gazing as water… tealeaves or “goo” in liquid floating as patterns…

Thus in “Evoking E” Ch7 about evocation with multiple participants, the first rite isn’t “evocation” but skrying… (to link up a “group~mastermind”) and then that greater Mind-energy to unify in purpose and action to evoke… he mentions (almost as an aside) the dual communication that can be noticed, in all evocations, but with multiple acting to evoke one entity it is more noticable… the speaking/hearing/responding and happening and Simul there is an underlying-knowing exchanged …

To have that -which I've experienced working these works in the past (elsewhere termed "hyperdimensional communication flickers" or such) but to have that Stepping-stone to the needed "other state of mind"  -is important, and I hope it is a bigger focus in the Mastering Evocation course, rather than what could be learned from reading his books... hopefully that course could have an implied prereq/understanding that what is put forth in "BALG" Ebk and in the soon grimmoire has been worked through (at least familiar) vs starting from zero?  just a thought

What experiences might any have had with the above-jmping-off pt, ie the underlying communication- tapping knowing…

As an example illustration of this- if you Watch the Video "Naked Lunch" -about 2/3rds the way through- 2 chars are talking, and suddenly one mentions they are communicating telepathically, "if you watch you'll see my lips are speaking something completely different."    (I'm not sure an online video link to that to include here, but to any not have seen that I think it would open doors)

==========================
Another example: recent working I did I’d been contacting some Entity-types with focus upon the other-ness, what might they exper that isn’t just a “disembodied person”… to see as they’d see, and sense their reflections when they “see thru my eyes” (thus what I’d note as new in what is so famliar).
I contacted and found my mind splitting- part of “me” travelled “there”… while the “rest of me” was physically “here” and summoning a concrete focus pt for that same entity… As I arrived (and simul as Entity(s) arrived)- I clicked that I was in both “places” (as both were 1), and likewise the Other was both in its context (still there) and manifested form (here) simultaneous… which required a different view pt (my mind, even in writing this, is trying to translate that into a “mental-picture or story” but it doesn’t fit in this type of understanding… all “thought-story-concepts” are here… and “there” is something else… to have a Third pt to see both…

(3 pts of the triangle of manifestion)      I wonder if parts of this resonate with any of those others here, new-yr new perspective, let's all leap to a new context of understanding and action, beyond the usual linear step by step... assuming one has a foundation ready to solidly standupon to leap up from
1 Like

I think it’s your writing style, taokua. Don’t take this the wrong way, you’ve got a unique and perhaps unconventional way of articulating your thoughts. But with all of the abbreviations, speech marks, hyphens, underscores, brackets, slashes and ellipses it’s a little hard to grasp the core point you’re trying to make.

Leilah did fuck up on purpose.

Well, seeing as how I own a copy of the book in question

Do I have to get a new set of reprints tonight to see the work how it was intended to be presented? Or can you post some sigils or a sticky note somewhere with the aforementioned sigils that are missing?

Best of Luck
-Frater Apotheosis

I was thinking about a concept referred to as Pole-Vaulting (by Win Wenger)- using a skill for itself, but also using that skill to further develop that skill… Pole-Vaulting as Creativity methods… (partly using for a known ‘complication’ to find an oppor/enhancement available, but also to refine the method. To come up with a creative idea of a ‘more creative’ method… to come up with creative-methods…)… a few cycles of this, grows quite a bit.
To apply to this Work- many Systems had methods to refine one’s ability to try on and “struggle” (self-study ‘twi-mo’, ‘eat-bitter’) which develops not only that ability, but the ability to refine that ability is enhanced (sharpening one’s own Consciousness “blade” with its-self)…

-whether Taoist internal arts, either Water method "meditation"
working upon the Mind to become more aware… partly utilizing that awareness to particularly become more aware of what is occluding awareness… and thereby increasing the rate and degree of not only “awareness” but of the method being used…

or whether the Confucian-method "scholar-chigung/meditation"
not martial, nor healing, but strictly used to enhance the ability to focus thought, understand and integrate… and simul use that developing ability to analyze one’s “analyzer”
[said to have developed in a time, where all "calculations’ were done by hand, by flickering-oil-light… and not only no-computers used, but if the numbers didn’t ‘balance’ not only would a functionary likely lose one’s job, but one’s entire family could be arbitrarily done-away-with… the motivation to not fuzz-focus, or just confused, as well as no outward reaction of fear or ‘anger/frustration’ shown to a superior… so how develop the skill- in such an enviro- to keep one’s cool, and be able to open one’s mind, as a Mandarin…] Not able to say, I was confused, as there is a waiting-list of those that passed the Examination in peasant families hoping to have a slot made avail… and those that slip are sent back to the village, and a new-trial brought into the big-city (big-demand=‘seller’s market’) -thus the development of methods strictly for that development…

(also the Buddhist examination of the "examiner-facility" in exploring the Nature of Mind.. abhidhamma arising and subsiding)..    as Moshe Feldenkrais spoke upon the goal being to "Make the Elusive become Obvious"  (as the Obvious is actually Elusive- but that is part of his 'method')

[quote=“taokua, post:1, topic:736”]I contacted and found my mind splitting- part of “me” travelled “there”… while the “rest of me” was physically “here” and summoning a concrete focus pt for that same entity… As I arrived (and simul as Entity(s) arrived)- I clicked that I was in both “places” (as both were 1), and likewise the Other was both in its context (still there) and manifested form (here) simultaneous… which required a different view pt (my mind, even in writing this, is trying to translate that into a “mental-picture or story” but it doesn’t fit in this type of understanding… all “thought-story-concepts” are here… and “there” is something else… to have a Third pt to see both…

(3 pts of the triangle of manifestion)[/quote]

not sure if any might see any in that, some recent posts touch upon this topic mentioned way back… it just came to mind when I considered posting the Pole-Vaulting concept, this just as a prior reference… and how the cycling of an inquiry (peering into-thru the “Triangle”) can develop ‘finer distinctions’ (another ref to Feldenkrais Method concept) -in case any might dig into any here. luck to any that read this, in whatever way