Imp demons lesser legions possession šŸ˜ˆ

so working with the 7 princeā€™s of hell has also given me access to their legions of demonic imp spirits each king of hell has over 30 legions under his control since knowing the demonic kings such as Azazel and Mammon I have seen and felt tons of lesser imp demons aiding and guiding me with magick they all look like satyrs or gargoyles with red or black skinā€¦i can see them dancing around hell fire or sittingā€¦surrounding meā€¦ I have also offered up my energy as an offering in return for their help and service just want to know if others who have worked with high ranking demons have felt this as wellā€¦

2 Likes

I havenā€™t with high ranking demonsā€¦ But i suppose i havenā€™t worked too intensely with them. But that is very interesting :ok_hand:

1 Like

when I call upon one of the demonic kings they always have other spirits with them the imp ones who look like giant bats or goats always can sense heat and hell fire as well when being surrounded by themā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very interesting. I donā€™t doubt your experiences at all. In fact i think its cool that you are able to see those imps.

1 Like