Immortality and Complete Self-Sustention

As many of you know, it is my long term goal to become immortal. I am aware that this will take me a very long time and I’m perfectly fine with that. I’m starting young, and I expect results.

That said, I’ve been considering abilities that would allow me to be completely self-sustaining. That is, I wouldn’t have to worry about money or food or where I’m going to sleep because my body would provide all these things for me.

Basically, I want to learn how to control my body temperature with meditation, to make it warmer when it’s cold, and colder when it’s hot. To be able to be toasty warm in the middle of a Canadian snowstorm when I go and live in the woods. And, I want to learn how to live off of energy, or what is commonly called Breatharianism.

I know that these goals are lofty, but I know that mastering body temperature is the much more attainable of the above skills. And if I am able to master it then I can just live off of soup kitchens and five-finger discounts while spending my time meditating in the woods mastering spiritual disciplines, skills, and communing with spirits.

So, does anyone know of any techniques that they have used to raise or lower their body temperature? Or any of the above skills I have mentioned?

2 Likes

Three questions.

1. Immortality in this plane or apotheosis?
  2. What makes you believe that the path of abstinence leads to immortality?
  3. Wouldnt be much easier to spend the next 5-10 years building enough wealth that would provide a worry-free leanway for 40-50 years?
1 Like

If you’re going to do this, please for the love of all that’s holy don’t let it turn into an eating disorder, men are every bit as prone to them as vain bimbos obsessed with Instagramming, and the Minnesota Starvation Experiment demonstrated that calorie restriction in mentally and physically healthy young men creates the same constellation of symptoms and behaviour as an eating disorder stemming form psychological distress. So, please be careful.

I already posted about Prahlad Jani whose need for external food and fluids seems to be exceptionally minimal, and on the more everyday side, the CRON-diet (Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition) and its adherents might be useful sources for research, because it also has longevity as a goal. Lots of links on that Wikipedia page.

1 Like

[quote=“Zeus, post:2, topic:7879”]Three questions.

1. Immortality in this plane or apotheosis?[/quote]

Immortality in this plane, with my body of flesh and chi.

2) What makes you believe that the path of abstinence leads to immortality?

I don’t believe that, nor was that what I said. The idea is to make abstinence not feel like abstinence. I want my body to become a self-sustaining unit where whatever benefit is given from food, shelter, or water is given by my body in an energetic manner. This is separate to my goal of bodily immortality, more of a stepping stone to be able to open up more time to accomplish my goals.

3) Wouldnt be much easier to spend the next 5-10 years building enough wealth that would provide a worry-free leanway for 40-50 years?

But then, when I gain immortality, I’ll need to have a job again because I didn’t gain any skills to make my body self-sustaining. Considering my goals have been reached by Tibetan monks, I am confident in my victory.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:7879”]If you’re going to do this, please for the love of all that’s holy don’t let it turn into an eating disorder, men are every bit as prone to them as vain bimbos obsessed with Instagramming, and the Minnesota Starvation Experiment demonstrated that calorie restriction in mentally and physically healthy young men creates the same constellation of symptoms and behaviour as an eating disorder stemming form psychological distress. So, please be careful.

I already posted about Prahlad Jani whose need for external food and fluids seems to be exceptionally minimal, and on the more everyday side, the CRON-diet (Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition) and its adherents might be useful sources for research, because it also has longevity as a goal. Lots of links on that Wikipedia page.[/quote]

Thank you for your concern Lady Eva, I am an intelligent, rationally-minded (as much as a magician seeking immortality can be) man and I’m not foolish enough to overstep my boundaries.

Escape fantasies have been a part of my life since I was very young, I just have never followed through because I need to be sure that I will be comfortable. So, if I can find supernatural means to become self-sustaining then I will, and I am confident that what I expect is realistic.

1 Like

Hathor, as well as a friend on here who works closely with her, once mentioned to me the idea of learning a curious form of breatharianism, where the individual lives off of love.

It’s certainly on my Theogenesis ‘‘to-do’’ list, and does come with its drawbacks(for example, what if you AREN’T beloved? Or you’re just lonely), but it’s an interesting thing you could explore with Hathor.

Besides, it sounds much cooler to say you live on nothing but love than it is to say you live on nothing but energy.

I’ve done something similar, where I lived for three days on nothing but water and love, but it had to be lots of love, from many many friends, and family members. I’ve also been told some forms of love are denser than others which means that a small amount of familial love is akin to a greater amount of friendly love, etc.

ANd another big thing is that your mind will respond faster than your flesh. Which means you’ll reach a point where you don’t feel hunger sooner than you’ll reach a point where you’re not hungry. But given enough time, it will happen. I would say ask Hathor more.

Also got some body temperature based stuff, that I will share later,

2 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:7879”]Hathor, as well as a friend on here who works closely with her, once mentioned to me the idea of learning a curious form of breatharianism, where the individual lives off of love.

It’s certainly on my Theogenesis ‘‘to-do’’ list, and does come with its drawbacks(for example, what if you AREN’T beloved? Or you’re just lonely), but it’s an interesting thing you could explore with Hathor.[/quote]

EVERYONE is loved - if you’re a lonely old person who collects stamps, someone loves what you achieved in the war, or during your working life, or that you devote yourself to stamps - a teenage basement-huggin’ recluse is loved by people who wish they’d be happy, if you’re a maniac terrorist living alone and making bombs in your shed, you’re beloved by the people who share your cause - there is NO shortage of human love, for all things.

Even (though it disgusts me) child-abusers are loved, by those who share their values.

And I KNOW that’s vile, but it’s also an example of that fact that whoever you are, whatever you do, no matter how isolated, horrible, or bizarre you maye be - you are LOVED.

The universe is AWASH with love.

(Love of blowing shit up, love of murder, love of painting front doors grey - a particular bugbear of mine) All still - are LOVED. :slight_smile:

And appreciation, fellowship, even envy, no matter who or what or how you are.

Just saying. :wink:

2 Likes

The whole notion of living off energy alone seems kind of counter-productive and a “getting in your own way” kind of thing to me.

It’s kinda like doing a ritual for more money, but then sitting alone in a room and expecting it to just “manifest” in front of you. Maybe it’s possible, but it’s a damn inefficient use of energy with a metric shit-ton of waste.

There are already a couple of systems in place for gathering energy for your body. They are called “breathing” and “eating”.

They work together perfectly as unified parts of a whole, so why would you want to cut half of the system out and force the extra work on the other half?

That just seems terribly inefficient to me. I’d rather work with the natural system to boost my results.

For example, a common Qigong practice is to infuse your food with energy before you eat it.

I’ve done it and it works. If you infuse your food with the pure energy of life, it will not only taste friggin’ amazing, but it will provide more nourishment.

Want a neat trick that you can use to show people energy actually has an effect on physical matter? Pour two small glasses of Sunkist soda from the exact same bottle. Charge one Sunkist with energy and let the person taste them both. The energy-charged Sunkist will explode with flavor in your mouth. lol

As far as warming your body up, I would concentrate on the Solar Grounding Ritual.

(Thank you so much for posting that, Eva. It’s my new favorite banishing method. Even stronger than my “Astral Bomb” technique. lol)

I’ve tried many Qigong exercises (even to the point of learning how to perform freeform Qigong with no set exercises) and I have yet to find a way to produce stronger energy sensations than when I tried the Solar Grounding Ritual.

Try combining that with the Yogic “breath of fire” technique and I bet you’ll crank up some serious body heat. I’m sweating just thinking about it. lol

1 Like

Cannibalism…

The SMART LHP way to “minimise eating meat, and also, welcome migrants!”

:o)

1 Like

Damn, girl … you are downright evil. lol No wonder I like ya. lol

I jusr remembered an actual serious answer you could research - “Blue Water” - [url=http://www.psitek.net/bluewaterdownload.html]http://www.psitek.net/bluewaterdownload.html[/url]

It’s basically solar-infused water, you can make gem wateres with quartz and other hard crystals in the same way, always check they’re not toxic and won’t dissolve (calcite for example dissolves in water) - this may be a way to add a little something extra to your life, using just water and sun?

A Professional’s Speach on the Topic.

To BUMP the Topic,
and keep the exploration Investigated.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth