Immaterial Organs of the Astral Body

Sometimes on occasion I get some strange vision like glympse into the inner workings of some strange mechanism within. One time I saw a chamber filled 90% with a thick dark liquid. Then the upper empty 10% of the chamber was dry and with a tube at the top with a valve. Gas bubbles are inserted in the base of the chamber rising up through the thick liquid and not coming in contact with other bubbles until they pop and the gas is released mixing together in the dry portion of the chamber. The marvel is that certain quantities of gases must be released at certain times as each gas bubble travels rises at a different rate of speed. So the organ itself is intelligent enough to perform what is essentially some seriously advanced chemistry. I don’t know what the organ is used for or what the mixed gas is used for. I just marveled at the mechanics of the construct.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of anything like that? Might have been just a metaphorical vision? I think spiritual biology is more abstract, like how the chakras each represent a basic way of being, but maybe this is a metaphor for how energy moves or something?

1 Like

I’ve never done much work with chakras but I do work with what I call pure energy cores. They sorta like chakras but chakras process a diluted universally connective energy. Pure energy cores process a different pure energy each and they dont necessarily mix.