Images Describing The Appearance Spirits Have Appeared As

Those images are awesome, thanks for sharing @Nagash

Salas’ash from the book of Azazel, Demon Of The House Anatel

8 Likes

I had a quick flashing image of Asmodeus looking very close to this when he showed me himself.

10 Likes

This is how King Paimon appeared to me in a vision at the age of 14 ( confirmed via pendulum although still concerned it’s an imposter despite doing all the “testing” :woman_shrugging:t2: )
He wore a long sleeved light blue button up shirt with the first couple undone, very piercing blue eyes.

16 Likes

Who wants to guess who this is?

5 Likes

Great Set, how He appeared before me today.

Little notes:
His energies was powerful, Dark and Dominant.
His head was black, and some kind of gold painting shone around His eyes and through His face (what was longer and slimmer than on the pic, above). It seemed like a kind of Rune.

His face (what was longer and slimmer than on the pic, above)

Similar like this:

6 Likes

Just sneking around to leave two beautiful art about Shiva. :purple_heart:

Didn’t contacted with Him yet, but One day I’ll.

10 Likes

speaking of Hindi deities, I recently got contacted by Ganesha-time for my working with Sri Yantras and Sri Ganesha

Normally I work with Sri Krishna on occasions

8 Likes

It is cool reading it, congrat! :pray:t4: I’m still nervous about my first contact with my ‘First Hindu Deity’. (I mean the contact is already happened, but… hmpf). Got no idea why. He has completely different vibes than the others, so…

Anyway, maybe you’ll like this:

At least I’m in love with this pic. Used as a header before.

And…

dec747527e9b126089118697a80fbadb

10 Likes

that last one I’ve seen in my mind countless times. I love all these images, you can really feel the energies of the deities in them

1 Like

I kind of gave up on evocations, but I’ve had interesting experiences nonetheless.

Archangel Gabriel: His body was made of moving water and electricity; standing roughly 3 meters. Very dense energy. I couldn’t move.

hqdefault

Azazel?: This guy showed up on the last day of burning a red vigil candle. He had glowing red eyes. No idea who he is.

Lucifer: This flashed on my ceiling while meditating on Lucifer’s sigil.

SX425

Archangel Raphael: Perhaps the strangest of the bunch, but Raphael manifested as Kid Buu, just its head (three heads). One big head and two smaller ones morphing back and forth into one another. Also showed up on my ceiling.

5 Likes

Lucifer appeared to me as a woman; dark long hair; dark long dress; purple glowing eyes; ash coloured skin.

Malphas, on the other hand, looked like this:

4 Likes

Chernobog looks magnificent! Belial too! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

An another picture describing my Light Aspect :dizzy::swan::crossed_swords:
(a friend of my just showed it to me - I can sense how the ‘two part of mine’ continue fighting in a form of an infinite ‘Dance’ - every fucking day)

(I’ve tried to find a good, four-armed illustration of my Godself, for we’re talked about months ago, but I didn’t find any good yet. Let’s hope I’ll later.)

Baal before me

Shiva:snake::eye::prayer_beads:

9 Likes

[quote=“Nagash, post:134, topic:47016”]
95dfb84d1a3a687a5568a76f4b989472c1d497f61

Exactly like this.

2 Likes

It’s maybe a bit weird, but Archangel Raphael appears to me like this:

2a3dac70a770b99bb684e37c0599a2a1

Always in soldier uniform and smiling, no wings. :smile:

10 Likes

He’s always appeared for me looking like your typical Angel. White cloth with golden armor over the top. Standard regalia. No it’s not weird, I don’t know if you’ve looked around, but we have some true weirdos in our midst, and we welcome everyone of them.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s great to know :sob: :heart:

Although I have to admit, there was one single time when he appeared with long hair, more like the typical Angel you described. In this situation it felt like he was jealous and wanted to impress (I was thinking of working with someone else, like, once.) He looked pretty convincing like that and I have to say, it worked.:sweat_smile:
But all the other times, smiling soldier.

1 Like

I love your drawing style.
This is really strange, I recently saw a very similar looking man in my dream. He was very tall, had long brown curly hair, exactly the same face, and big snake eyes like in your sketch, but his eyes were blue and he was wall-eyed. He didn’t have horns. He asked for sex and when I denied he got mad and his lower body turned into a humanoid insect, and his eyes glowed.
What a strange coincidence!

1 Like