Im worried that Santissima Muerte

Wont choose me to work for her. Maybe I should call ‘it’ Sante Muerte which may bring into play DON the Celtic the masculine god/angel/saint of death. Don dons different attire I see.

J

Why do you think that might happen?

Why do you want to work for her?

What do you want to get out of the situation?

Have you tried doing a reading on this, including using the Book Of Fate which is really good for asking if alliances will work out?

Maybe I should call 'it' Sante Muerte which may bring into play DON the Celtic the masculine god/angel/saint of death. Don dons different attire I see.

If you feel you’d do better working with a different entity/form, you’re probably right.

We only ever have a Plan B because we secretly think Plan A won’t work, which means some part of us believes Plan B is the sure thing, the safety net, so don’t neglect that feeling. :slight_smile:

There’s more to the heavens and the earths than in your philosophy dear Horatio.

Never heard of the book of fate - google time ty…

J

If my past relationships with chicks is anything to go by - they dont last very long a few gurgles type thing and its over. Maybe its this.

Yeah what the hell do you mean work for her??? are you planning to kill people or get a job as a mortician? As much as I dislike what much of humanity has become in the past couple hundred years I wouldn’t go around making those kinds of comments. Just for the sake of possible future legal ramifications. If that’s not the case at all then check your subtext because your surface sentences are distorting the message.

Cant see anything wrong with it myself - as Im sure your aware before one starts to work for ‘so to speak’ one has to be trained. But often during training and where the sense of under paid - under rewarded - stifled progression; training in anything, so very readily feels like work at the very least.

By work I am actually suggesting introducing people to her many OTHER capabilities other than her mere relationship to and speciality in death. She is a saint my man (although not canonically). Thus angel or saint OF death. Like the four horses OF the apocalypse are not the apocalypse they are merely of it per se. The grounds by which and on which I hear the catholic church (within which and of which I was baptised) refuse to canonise her as a saint - get this- was because Jesus defeated death. LOL Are they alluding to the principle that she failed to attain sainthood because she FAILED to kill him ? That’s Santissima for you. (or is it).

Sorry I thought you were all aware of her multi varied talents ‘my bad’ as they say. Her reverement actually began within the bounds of Love spells.

On a side note (im actually laughing at this thought) I would enjoy seeing a prosecution barrister, attempting to prove the crime of murder on the grounds of an individual lighting a candle and praying to a plastic statuette of a cloaked skeleton; in any of her favourite shades or colours.

Although and I grant you this is probably not well known as its my own understanding of her. She doesn’t actually kill at all. She merely separates the soul from the already dead body and sends it or takes it to its proper destination.

Everyone knows one doesn’t need a statuette to make a curse.

Maybe its actually your understanding of ‘the position and purpose of a spirit generically’ that needs a tad more investigation.

J

On a further note and in addition to the above - i’m pretty sure you can understand the world always need a little more love walking around on it. Although knowing what I know about love - love is only as good as the person it lubricates. I live in hope for else can a man do ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7113”]Wont choose me to work for her. Maybe I should call ‘it’ Sante Muerte which may bring into play DON the Celtic the masculine god/angel/saint of death. Don dons different attire I see.

J[/quote]

With your attitude your right.

Her devotion is serious, it’s not hard but she wants her devotees to be serious.

She’s not a spirit you just ask for things, she’ll choose to do it not.

Try praying to her and seeing if you get any signs.

Don’t enter it if you just want her to give you stuff.

[quote=“Mider2009, post:8, topic:7113”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:7113”]Wont choose me to work for her. Maybe I should call ‘it’ Sante Muerte which may bring into play DON the Celtic the masculine god/angel/saint of death. Don dons different attire I see.

J[/quote]

With your attitude your right.

Her devotion is serious, it’s not hard but she wants her devotees to be serious.

She’s not a spirit you just ask for things, she’ll choose to do it not.

Try praying to her and seeing if you get any signs.

Don’t enter it if you just want her to give you stuff.[/quote]

I agree with this - it seems that many are merely just using her to aquire things. I know for a bloke to understand a chick is hard at the best of times, but i feel she needs to be understood a bit more.

I mean its not her fault she looks like a bag of bones which brings a negative reaction understandably. I personally dont love her as love includes sex PERIOD, thus i feel sick and anxious when people say they love their children.

I keep hearing people alluding to loving her in regards to their own position as devotees. Sicky at least, if not primitive in respect of acapacity to reach enlightenment by loving a deity or spirit. Yes one cannot become enlightened without true love this is true, but now, you have to focus that love on another human of the opposite gender to reach the point of falling - WHICH is over the top so to speak and enlightenment.

Anyway I have petitionned the arch angels for what it is that I need. All i need is to win the lottery and then I can probably cease with magical practise per se once and for all, but as yet nothing.

Strangely enough I was given a gift of prophecy proper pre the 13 of November Paris tragedy.

You can see my evidence here - check the post date.
[url=http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-589766.html]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-589766.html[/url]
( i now know why I had some confusion between 11 and 13.)

Pre this ‘gift’ (there was an intervention that has allowed me to understand the difference between TRUE prophecy and the charlatan fairground entertainment stuff, where it is the entertainment stuff that is.

I could elucidate if you like, just reply with the word elucidate, you might be somehwat surprised. This was all before Santisima turned up.

J

speaking in generality, there are only two real reasons she wont work with you. either you are slated to DIE very soon or you are part of the Illuminati or some kind of Illuminati sympathizer.

and for the record she is NOT A SAINT! she is the goddess of old with a new name. she is lady death. she ATE saint death and took his clothes. she is not one to be trifled with. you are barking up the wrong tree.

Ummm yeah, stop trolling bud.

Good luck in winning the lottery.

And it’s a parental type love. Meaning she loves people like their her kids. We see her as a motherly figure.

You only love people you have sex with? Wouldn’t that make you mentally…not all there.

Lastly stop calling her some chick. She’s death not someone your asking out on a date.

Grow up.

Sorry for offending you all ?

‘You only love people you have sex with? Wouldn’t that make you mentally…not all there.’

Not to or with the one I love.

I said you can only TRULY love your partner and love includes sex. Im just me mate in referring to her as what you want - my prayers wouldnt be from me would they but you…?

Oh I respect her alright but I dont see her as a mother mine or anyone else’s and I dont see her as a potential girlfriend for obvious reasons. On those grounds and rather than live in some fantasy world with seemingly a fantasy mother and whatever else you love - I clearly abide by and within the metaphysical concept of god, which is all I personally give a shit about.

Chick - death … when ‘yours’ catches you in the cupboard with some dug up skeleton dripping death slime, I for one hope shes carrying mate.

In all honesty no one really knows what she is — and in using wicki I think this sums it up perfectly.

‘Some devotees consider Santa Muerte to be an eighth archangel. Still some other followers[who?], albeit a minority, believe that Santa Muerte is not a saint, since she has traits of jealousy and granting evil requests. These same followers state that she is not Satanic, but merely a fallen angel in purgatory trying to win back God’s favor, and that is the reason she grants so many miracles.’

My allusion to Saint Death as is the correct translation - is of the majority opinion. Yours as merely death, the minority opinion.

May i highlight to you, the appearance of a ‘being’ in a dream really has no relevance other than the potentiality of fantasy. What is needed in order for there to be a TRUE communication between YOU and the supernatural BEING - is the concretisation FROM the realm of dream or imagination and INTO reality and DIRECTLY FROM THE BEING. I think I read your post on the other forum you used a divination or the likes or sought a dream interpretation which has led to you setting up an altar and under the belief that that’s what she wants you to do - and I quote
’…she would like me to make her an altar.’

I myself have had no such ‘calling’ so to speak. The above highlights and if a real calling as I understand them, that you should have a concretisation if it really is a calling, so be careful on the one hand AND if real lucky you perhaps.

This is and your post on the other forum was basically part of the reason for my post and my trepidation - I have had no calling Im just drawn to her - yet I have heard that and it seems that there is frequency of ‘a call’ with practitioners. I know about callings and how to recognise them however.

May i highlight that it is WELL known however in regards to Santisima Muerte, that beings masquerade as her FREQUENTLY in both the call and afterwards.

I already here in London have an altar set up (I have many statues) and am gently probing and lavishing her with gifts. I seek nothing from her, I guess I just want to know if shes there and potentially for me.

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:9, topic:7113”]I mean its not her fault she looks like a bag of bones which brings a negative reaction understandably. I personally dont love her as love includes sex PERIOD, thus i feel sick and anxious when people say they love their children.

I keep hearing people alluding to loving her in regards to their own position as devotees. Sicky at least, if not primitive in respect of acapacity to reach enlightenment by loving a deity or spirit. Yes one cannot become enlightened without true love this is true, but now, you have to focus that love on another human of the opposite gender to reach the point of falling - WHICH is over the top so to speak and enlightenment.[/quote]

If you think love includes sex all the time, then you are either confused, ignorant of the definition of love, or English is not your first language and you are confused.

“Love is a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection”

Love and sex are not intrinsically connected, there are many different kinds of love. There is familial love, which is the love between parents and their children and between siblings in a family. I regularly tell my mom that I love her. I do not, at all, have sex with my mom or my sister, the very thought repulses me. I feel a strong emotional attachment with them.

There is filial love, which is a love between friends. I have lots of friends that I feel comfortable enough with that I will tell them that I love them. I do not have sex with my friends. I feel an emotional attachment that comes from being there for rough times and enjoying good times.

There is devotional love, which is love between a devotee and some deity. I am not currently experiencing this, but I have. Luna, here on the forum, also talks about having a devotional love for Lucifer. Not sexual in any way, but a pure, emotional attachment.

Then there is romantic love, this is the love between lovers properly known. This love can include sex, if you want it, but sex itself isn’t absolutely necessary. I am good friends with this elderly couple who have made the choice together to no longer have sex because of the negative physical impact at their old age. They are still lovers, they are still very romantic to each other, but their love is not based on sex, it is based on this very deep and intimate emotional connection. Furthermore, I know a gay couple who one of the men in the relationship had a heart attack, and he can’t have sex again, or he would die. They are still together, and they don’t have sex, but they’re still romantic. I love seeing them together, it is so beautiful. Because their love is not based on sex, it is based on a deep and intimate emotional connection.

There are many different kinds of love, and sex is such a small aspect of love. Love is bigger than sex, it is bigger than anything. The bible says that love is more powerful than death. And Jesus told me that selfless love is a valid method of ascension.

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:9, topic:7113”]Sante Muerte which may bring into play DON the Celtic the masculine god/angel/saint of death. Don dons different attire I see…

Anyway I have petitionned the arch angels for what it is that I need. All i need is to win the lottery and then I can probably cease with magical practise per se once and for all…[/quote]

This thread is a hoot.

Have you ever looked into Santo Malverde?

He’s sort of like the male alternative to Santa Muerte and the preferred patron saint of narco traffickers. You don’t have to love him, just pay him a tithe when you win the lottery.

Sorry for not responding to most of this as I find it incoherent drivel…and I think your a troll.

My altar never has slime, LSM isn’t my gf.

Dreams can be forms of spirit communication, I check with a very respectable reader, more then one actually, I never dream of anything then jump into it. I mentioned that in my post please don’t confuse the forum making me out to be delusional.

I’m not the only one who’s had spirit communication in dreams, many people do. Again the point is to have a divination and confirm.

The fact you think you can see the future seems far more delusional. I also do tarot cards and have been right often, I’ve never gone on any forums including this one and boasted any gift of “prophecy”. And I’ve been much more detailed in my readings then you…btw you were wrong by two days and you gave almost zero detail.

I don’t know anything about this eight arch angel stuff, she’s death. As in death herself. I’ve heard that death has many faces. I’ll leave it at that.

As for prayers many spirits and deities respond to prayers.

Again stop trolling.

I typed those questions in a hurry, didn’t mean them to look aggressively interrogative - if that’s how they came across, my bad - apologies.

I was just trying to get to the core of what might be going wrong here, like running a diagnostic check. :slight_smile:

Never heard of the book of fate - google time ty..

If you didn’t see it yet, there’s a full tutorial, my notes & legal download of the Book itself here.

I’ve had sufficiently weird and outside-the-lines experiences with her to see her as more than “just” death or a Saint (or folk-saint) of death, but not sure if you want to hear about those. :slight_smile:

I typed those questions in a hurry, didn’t mean them to look aggressively interrogative - if that’s how they came across, my bad - apologies.

I was just trying to get to the core of what might be going wrong here, like running a diagnostic check. :slight_smile:

Never heard of the book of fate - google time ty..

If you didn’t see it yet, there’s a full tutorial, my notes & legal download of the Book itself here.

I’ve had sufficiently weird and outside-the-lines experiences with her to see her as more than “just” death or a Saint (or folk-saint) of death, but not sure if you want to hear about those. :)[/quote]

Yes indeed I would.

J

[quote=“Mider2009, post:15, topic:7113”]Sorry for not responding to most of this as I find it incoherent drivel…and I think your a troll.

My altar never has slime, LSM isn’t my gf.

Dreams can be forms of spirit communication, I check with a very respectable reader, more then one actually, I never dream of anything then jump into it. I mentioned that in my post please don’t confuse the forum making me out to be delusional.

I’m not the only one who’s had spirit communication in dreams, many people do. Again the point is to have a divination and confirm.

The fact you think you can see the future seems far more delusional. I also do tarot cards and have been right often, I’ve never gone on any forums including this one and boasted any gift of “prophecy”. And I’ve been much more detailed in my readings then you…btw you were wrong by two days and you gave almost zero detail.

I don’t know anything about this eight arch angel stuff, she’s death. As in death herself. I’ve heard that death has many faces. I’ll leave it at that.

As for prayers many spirits and deities respond to prayers.

Again stop trolling.[/quote]

Hey man whatever - im not trolling dude, its my thread mate.

Lets just agree to disagree on many things most probably. Hope your experiences with Santisima go well.

My Statuette arrived on Saturday and Ive got my altar going.

J

Okay, well the first thing that happened was I was upset about something too personal to post about, and LSM (forgive the initials) appeared out of nowhere in my bedroom to talk to me about this and give me some advice, which was really helpful and nice.

Then I had this happen: La Santisima Muerte, Message About Contacting Her Tomorrow.

Then that travelling to the Pleiades turned into a kind of pathworking/initiation, which gelled with the sacred gemometry stuff I’ve been talking about on here just today in Rygill’s thread, and then this stuff: So, I Met God… which she showed me, but by then it was beyond the folk saint, though she does and will happily accept interactions and offerings that don’t go beyond that format, they’re just as meaningful etc.

Have a read of those, I don’t ever claim my UPG is all there is of a situation but it might spark something off for you, just like Euoi’s original post about her here did for me.

Have fun! :slight_smile: