I'm seeing stuff and I don't like it

I’m very alarmed about the whole situation because I’m seeing spirits in my room at night. I’m seeing all sorts like white mists, flashes, orbs (grey and white, bright yellow like a firefly), hearing tapping on walls to get my attention, seeing full body apparitions (more like outline of someone at the foot of my bed or a shadow figure), hearing voices, seeing them through my third eye. I’m also sensing that they are keeping their distance but I think another spirit (or more) isn’t. I’m also seeing dead relatives that passed away recently and a long time ago on my Mum’s side of the family. Just so you know I’ve never met them before but I’ve heard stories about them from my Mum and I’ve met them in my dreams. And my house isn’t haunted at all even when I first moved in which was 5 years ago. I don’t know what to do because this is happening too fast. :confounded:

6 Likes

Ah geez I’m jealous! That’s really great that you can see them…

But I’m not sure it’s something you can turn off? Like once you’ve got it- You can’t really go back. Maybe you could ask Lucifer or someone to intervene with all these spirits and get them to let you be for a while?

That’s a long shot…

1 Like

Sounds like your psychic senses are awakening. But you need to assert authority over your space. Try the exorcism from Kingdoms of Flame (I think it’s in that book). Do it daily until the situation calms down. I use a modified form of it daily and it works. Also, make sure you cleanse your home regularly with white sage or frankincense to prevent buildup of unwanted/negative energies. Once that’s done, it’s important you get it off your mind as much as possible, and just go about your business as usual. If you keep dwelling on the situation, you risk attracting more of what you don’t want. So, do the daily exorcism of your home, cleanse regularly, but outside of that, try not to talk or think about it unless absolutely necessary. Just know with certainty that the situation is being handled and that you can handle this.

4 Likes

Yeah apparently I started seeing stuff when I was 15 but my psychic ability wasn’t well developed I could see odd occasional thing here and there. I was even started seeing Hindu deities. I think it’s because I’m a life path 11 and usually they don’t develop their senses until later in life.

1 Like

I’m jealous :relieved:

But seriously, take control of your space and don’t let them walk over you.

3 Likes

Haven’t tried anything like that but I will try using incense sticks and mantras to protect myself. My Mum told me to use Durga or Kali mantra for protection.

1 Like

@Si-Chan

Seriously, wanna trade ? I’d kill to be in your position!!! Omg :smiley::smiley::smiley: that’s so fucking awesome !

I’m hoping my senses will open as well soon :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:joy: I find it freaky lol.

1 Like

That’s great, but sooner or later you’ll need to learn how to assert your authority and how to boot them out.

2 Likes

@Si-Chan

Embrace it, you’ll get used to it eventually!

Wow this is so cool, I wish I could see them in my room :innocent:

Can’t your incubi husband help with this?

1 Like

No :joy: he’s like it’s your problem. @SpaceTravelr

Welcome to my world xD

Don’t worry, things will settle down after a while.

1 Like

@Si-Chan

Okay, why does he say that? I thought he was being protective?

1 Like

He is but he tells me not to freak out and tries to calm me down because he knows it isn’t threatening.

1 Like

Then don’t worry so much. This was bound to happen. Occult is all about this aha.

2 Likes

Just me again going on and on about Banishing rituals.

Al.

3 Likes

I see weird shit as well. It’s all a part of the occult to me it meens something is happening. But it’s your temple and you are the deity gain control you got this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow… You seem to be opposite of me. I saw spirits since I was small, I astral planed and all sorts of things. I saw future images in my dreams. But out of fear at one point my body made a natural reaction and shut itself off. I’ve been having to regrow my psychic abilities ever since and it’s been tough. That being said. You are seeing just far too much. I’d suggest that you ask them all to go away but some spirits arent too fond of that.

1 Like

Your Third Eye chakra is wide open and very active, you gotta close it through meditation. You’ll be chillin if you close it all the way. Do that with your Throat Chakra as well, you wont hear anymore voices once its closed :ok_hand:

Here’s a link that’ll help you have more control over what’s going with all of your senses, meditation = innate power

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Look to the very left to learn how to close your chakras. Do a Solar banishing as well, its really powerful.

3 Likes

Durga and Kali mantra actually raise your shakti, which means that your chakras will open even more, at least you got that protection tho. At the end of the day, YOU have the power, what you say goes. Tell them to fuck off forreal and mean it, they’ll fsho leave you alone if you will it.

2 Likes