I'm ready, to start my journey

Hi everyone, after doing some research and reading up the unofficial tutorials. That has been recommended to start with on this site for beginners like myself. I am ready to start my journey on the left hand path and I will be working with the Goetia to achieve my goals for what I need in life. Despite doing a list last year, I have updated the list of Spirits that I will be working with from the Goetia pathworking. :slight_smile:

Magick
Crocell - Help me understand magick when it comes to reading magick books or magick in general.
Forcalor - Have protection from magick that has been designed to harm me.

Memory / Learning
Vapula - Help me understand and advanced in skills.
Andrealphus - Help me remember every detail and to use the knowledge I learned in practice.
Marchosia - Give me discipline to accomplish learning goals, strength in learning hard concepts.

Social Skills
Phenix - Have easy conversations and to listen well.
Haagenti - Help me to remove my doubts.
Ipos - Remove my social fears and improve my charisma and be more convincing when I speak.

Health / Wealth
Buer - Helping me to beat my addiction or asking Buer in general to be healed when necessary.
Bune - Helping me understanding financial matters and asking Bune for wealth when needed.

These are the spirits from the Goetia, I have decided to work with. Iā€™m looking forward on starting my Journey and working with many other spirts to work with in the future.

2 Likes