I'm not human, and I don't know what to do about it

Stretch the limits of your powers. Have your friend turn around and be 10 feet away from you. Then have your friend simulate an emotion. Then have him change that emotion then walk up to him and tell him what the two emotions were.

Teach me

2 Likes

I demanded one of their names, like you said, and I also asked why it was here.

It said it’s name was Sorzeth, and that it was sent to retrieve and transport me to the abyss under the order of Zafan. Do any of those names ring a bell?

I have not seen either of those names before.
Sorry.Close spelling of Satan and Sorath however.
There is a goetic spirit called Zagan, so perhaps there is a way to find out what’s going on.
If you get Zagans sigil, you could evoke him

soreth was a hermaphrodite french religious and zafan is some jewish dance and also some kind of religion

it is prolly soreth,because both names have connection when researching,gl

Send me a pm and we can talk about it.

1 Like

Do you think he’s with us?

2 Likes

If he sends me a pm we will find out.

2 Likes

Oooooh!!!

2 Likes

If he is, that’s explaining a lot now that I’m thinking about it

2 Likes

@Aiden_Crow :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

After putting more thought into it, I think that the one who said its name was Sorzeth may just be a foot soldier or something, seeing as it said that it was following orders from the one called Zafan. I might do some more research on both of them though, just to be safe.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow What were you thinking about? :smiling_imp:

Hi. I have noticed this is a common thing with people like us. I believe it is the window where the demon comes into the body. Just personal conjecture but it makes sense to me. I have been knowing for a very long time that I am not particularly human but am just temporarily residing within this body. I also am realizing there are many beings walking around in flesh bodies. Some are aware of it while others are still asleep and have not regained their memories. The curse of forgetfulness wen we are incarnated is a bitch… Not sure who put that on us or why but it can be overcome. Take consolation in knowing that you are not alone and apparently through this thread I see there are a few here who can guide and support you. As someone else said, welcome to the family.

2 Likes

Wow…what you just said truly resonated within me…I only had an encounter like this one time with someone I was meant to date. I say this because I knew the moment I met this individual it was ELECTRIC…and MAGNETIC…chemistry was an understatement…He was into chaos magick but would never elaborate on anything about himself. He always had this “odd” smell to him and no it was not a bad odor smell it was something else…it was also as if our polarities drew each other together. Polar opposites or whatever… he HATED when I spoke of being angelic or a fallen angel and of my thoughts on such and always prompted me to “follow” him… yet he was never forceful in his wanting to teach, but rather it was more like being me becoming bewitched (he knew it). I had a moment to lock eyes with him while we dated briefly (3 months) which was the most intense experience of my life…mind you, we did not date until almost 2 years after our first encounter—then it was like sparks flew off…back to my point: his eyes literally were entrancing me…I asked him what he was doing and he said to just enjoy it and surrender. I felt a tad uncomfortable doing that bc I was like wtf are you doing again and he was NOT a fan of my authority or “dominance” showing by questioning him…I loved it though…the dizziness…the feeling of power…however my assholishness stopped that quickly. It was so powerful and connecting… he said he saw our “souls in the twin flame”…another time which struck me as odd and I never really understood…we walked into the woods after dark and went to a sacred spot of where pow wows would place energies…he had no fear (as always) and I was walking with him…he wanted to touch this rock which was used to displace the energy the workers took and deposited upon (the rock) and go under this “bridge” made from the rocks…he said it was a “threshold/crossing”…I felt very uneasy and just (not lying) one by one…you heard birds in the woods flapping their wings and one black crow flew near me and perched itself by the tree…then a second, third, and finally a fourth. I refused to go under this “bridge” and he got annoyed and I told, or felt I needed to speak to the crows and I thanked them (the black birds) for protecting their sacred space…I didn’t care what he was thinking or what his face even looked like as I was saying this out loud to the crows…I just “felt I had to” do it…we eventually left the woods and got back into his car and I asked him what the crows were doing and how very odd that was…he says very pissed off “they were there for you”…I said “what do you mean?”…he again got more annoyed and said “I don’t want to talk about that again and you did not go under the bridge” very odd…I still do not get the entire connection and he refused to speak about it…any insights? Sorry—went off topic from original point…but, your post “connected” with me and had to speak…thank you! He also always asked to be “invited in” when he came over…after we broke up I was pissed off and felt he placed an unwelcome attachment to me or something…intuitively again I felt this and I burned everything he gave me…a gift he gave me once was a red pillow to “remind myself of him and to sleep with daily” … hmm----- damn me, I still am in love with this man…he knows it. Most likely does not give a flying you-know-what either. How nice (sarcasm x100)

I think I may have gotten the spelling of zyfan wrong, it might be referring to Xyphan, which would make some sense.

Look up “Twin Flames”. There’s a lot of info to slog through but it’s a whole thing. Let me know if you need more insight.

cool…I will have to. Is it a good thing to be a twin flame or can this be a bad thing? I am still trying to RID myself of this awful need/pull for him…or whatever s*it he did to me.

Well, there are people out there searching for their Twin and there are other people who have found theirs and basically say “you don’t want to find them”.

It’s a complicated relationship.
The “pull” sounds like it could be…

1 Like

Also, all of this is normal in the Twin Flame dynamic:

“MAGNETIC”
“as if our polarities drew each other together. Polar opposites or whatever”
“most intense experience of my life”