I'm New

I’m new and looking for a mentor, not gonna lie I’m at a vulnerable state and don’t feel in control … I want to pursue the qualities of my Aries Lilith, I’ve read up on my Aries lilith qualities and I’m too much of a “pussy” I guess to embrace them. Thnx :green_heart:

Welcome @Floatingcuriosity It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post tells us nothing and does not meet the requirement for an introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction., as it helps us to give appropriate advice and direction.

1 Like

You’re probably better off on the public forum, people can get you in PM and start saying all kinds of crazy shit, or manipulative stuff (backed up with shaming you as inadequate if you express any doubts) and it can’t be fact-checked or subject to general scrutiny, if you see what I mean. Predators love invitations like this!

I’m not saying that’s common on here, 99% of people are just dedicated and serious magicians and in no way out to fuck with you, but if you begin with the public stuff, you can start learning how to give any advice the old sniff test. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d do good with an aries Lilith either I’m part of the 10 of the population that’s both dominant and submissive. The advice about not making your self look volnerable is good advice but so far I’ve had zero problems im sorta an easy target to mess with because I’m a gov mind control victim but I haven’t experienced any problems as of yet the people here tend to be pretty darn awesome not mattering what path you are on everyone seems really supportive.

1 Like

I have 0 experience, I want to learn as much as I can to get to Lilith

@Floatingcuriosity I like your name btw

1 Like

@Vaynord Thanks :green_heart:

1 Like

I am going to agree with Lady Eva on what she said. I saw what wrote and want to come and say something about protecting yourself. Most of us will help, but black magicians will be black magicians and come might seek to control others for whatever reasons.

1 Like

@Angelb1083 how do you fix it ?

Hello, welcome to BALG. Please feel free to check out my journal. I have some useful information on it.

be blessed