Im new here so hello people

This saturdays numbers for uk lotto -

6 10 11 14 23 48.

Euro millions for friday

07 08 13 16 30 - 05 10

Regards
Jules

JulesWindRider! That was the name I butchered!

:smiley:

[quote=“Orismen, post:29, topic:3111”]JulesWindRider! That was the name I butchered!

:D[/quote]

one and the same - you are observant jedi master…

No results on the euro millins with the numbers I got in the cards. Uk lotto tonight - may the gods look down or up favourably on us.

one number uk lotto. boo - new sigil for me on Sunday night and new numbers next week.

to be fair to myself i never made my sigil last week.

J

This weeks Euro lottery numbers Invoke the help of the enochian god name as you fill in the form. I have done my sigil this week so maybe better happenings.

19 - DATT
25 - HNLRY
38 - CPAAX
39 - CSAIX
41 - MPACO

LUCKY STARS
3 - XCZNS
9 - IBAH

Good happenings folks.
Uk tomorrow.
Jules

Is this your project? I can totally respect that if it is, and wish you every possible success!

I don’t know if you’re a reader, but books like Think And Grow Rich, The Science Of Getting Rich and The Magic Story all come from the dawn of New Thought and are powerfully supportive of the idea that you choose a project, plug away at whatever you’re doing in the meantime with the right mental attitude that they describe, and good things WILL happen.

Those books are all well out of copyright btw, so full versions are free at those links - another good one is The Science Of Being Great which everyone, IMO, should read if they want to truly understand power whilst dealing with their life as it is right now.

I’ve had enough proof of this stuff myself to want to pass it along, and you might be light years ahead of me already on this (in which case sorry if I’m covering old ground) but I wanted to share stuff that I love and make sure you know about it too, because you’ve evidently worked on this and are focused and committed.

Good luck!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:33, topic:3111”]Is this your project? I can totally respect that if it is, and wish you every possible success!

I don’t know if you’re a reader, but books like Think And Grow Rich, The Science Of Getting Rich and The Magic Story all come from the dawn of New Thought and are powerfully supportive of the idea that you choose a project, plug away at whatever you’re doing in the meantime with the right mental attitude that they describe, and good things WILL happen.

Those books are all well out of copyright btw, so full versions are free at those links - another good one is The Science Of Being Great which everyone, IMO, should read if they want to truly understand power whilst dealing with their life as it is right now.

I’ve had enough proof of this stuff myself to want to pass it along, and you might be light years ahead of me already on this (in which case sorry if I’m covering old ground) but I wanted to share stuff that I love and make sure you know about it too, because you’ve evidently worked on this and are focused and committed.

Good luck![/quote]

You have to find that method - you’ll all be upset if i hit the targets im after. he he he. But each time it loses i change something just a bit for eg I havent really invoked, evoked the help of so many potential entities. Im working on a few things at the mo - the phase which i keep forgetting to do when i wake up. Tattwa scrying using mumfords workbook from a pdf download with these

[url=http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html]http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html[/url]

Mumfords book with cards = 300 plus dollars or 140 pounds second hand. no way… so mix and match and i get the book and the cards for 23 quid. Enochian tarot scrying deck, which is actually mind blowing, meditation techniques and chakra openings.

This is another project which im trying to hit the big time.

If anyone wants to use the numbers i pull and add a bit of their magic - just put the bet on with the numbers yourself etc etc and if we win we all (whoever takes part by buying their own ticket) get to share the lottery prize (in a way). Im just going to keep at it and this post will remain active i hope, unless the mods delete it. Ill post the results up also and whether its a hit or miss for each draw - eu lottery and uk lotto.

Jules

tonights euro lottery numbers -

18 23 26 35 44 03 11

Only one lucky star tonight for the euro… thats one number more than last week…! Its a roll over…!

Onward and upwards…! tune in tomorrow for the uk lotto draw numbers.
J

Nos for uk lotto –

8 - BANAA
15 - IAPST
20 - ODIOM
24 - RAAGIOSL
31 - OMAGM
48 - PACCA

Gl all.

No numbers this time. ill keep adjusting my methods…

j

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:36, topic:3111”]Nos for uk lotto –

8 - BANAA
15 - IAPST
20 - ODIOM
24 - RAAGIOSL
31 - OMAGM
48 - PACCA

Gl all.

No numbers this time. ill keep adjusting my methods…

j

J[/quote]
you can try MINOSON if you want…he can make you win for sure 2 numbers out of six.maybe more.just open his sigil.
i did it in the past

Ive got a good feeling about these numbers -

1 9 17 30 43 - stars 6 and 11 (euro lottery)
1 9 17 30 43 46 for the lotto on saturday - relative deities - Apis - Horus - Ameshet. Relevant also Hierophant.

Keywords SUCCESS - CONCENTRATION - BITING THROUGH…!

Hidden relevance - a new start and progress in the fool card.

Good luck all.

J

Two numbers but no payout on the euro lottery - one star and one number - better though.

J

We GOT A HIT WITH THE UK LOTTO - 3 NUMBERS PAYS £25 …

1 9 30 - you know I was going to split the seventeen as well so seven and 1 not seventeen (difficult to explain) that would have been four and a payout of £50 uk pounds…!

Congrats to all those whom had faith in my numbers and bought a ticket…!

I knew these numbers were good - its the crazy way that magic works and I got that when I pulled, dont ask me to explain my system however, and thanx to any else that added their ritual, maybe some of you should explain yours he he he.

Is this a first for Balg magic forum with lottery hit intentionally trying via scrying ?

May I highlight that I won 287 quid this weekend on football bets - profit 187 uk pounds mao - my sigil it has to be - last time i did one about six weeks ago or so i won three hundred in football bets and fruit machines…lmao.

Disclaimer (I am not encouraging people to gamble).

J

Im also going to teach you all how to gamble here - the secret of gambling is to use THEY’RE money.

So this 25 pounds will be the money I use for the NEXT lottery draws…!

Jules

Nice work! I didn’t enter but it’s great that you’re boiling this down to a system instead of expecting some poor demon to pop up and give you all the answers. I’m going to wish you well and watch with interest! :slight_smile:

Nice work! I didn’t enter but it’s great that you’re boiling this down to a system instead of expecting some poor demon to pop up and give you all the answers. I’m going to wish you well and watch with interest! :)[/quote]

Thanx Ma’am - now my theory is the more people that works the numbers with their own ritual as well maybe just maybe boom iwe can manipulate the draw with our magic. thats my project.

I knew them numbers were good - if I can just into that weirdness about magic, that’s so indefinable.

The problem is that if we get a big success in this type of thing, its very left hand path, gambling magic. Im only doing it for that one big hit, if it happens and there is a jackpot, this thread will become somewhat scary.

Jules

Tuesday 06/05/2014 - euro lottery numbers scryed -

7 8 16 34 38 - stars 7 and 9

J

Unfortunately only one number a lucky star…!

J

This thread will become one of the most visited pages on the internet I should reckon!

Good luck tonight, £12,000,000 is a decent wedge of cash. :slight_smile:

This thread will become one of the most visited pages on the internet I should reckon![/quote]

Or not!

Is this thread still going on?

Wow…

So can you tell us if you win.

I don’t want to doubt it, but if you do
I can say I was there when this incredible
guy scryed and won the lottery lol.