Im new here so hello people

I keep reading about people’s magical experiences and how they deem magic to have worked for them. Hmmm personally I dont consider getting a pay rise after doing a ritual true magic nor having to work for a living as a symbolic of being a good magician. Magic is the manipulation of that which is so often considered by the majority unmanipulable. Magic, true magic should allow you to manipulate things like the lottery; magic a tool for freedom and leisure, hedonism, pleasure and experiencing the virtuous joys of biological existence in this super cosmos, perhaps magic may even serve on the astral plane.

With this in mind am I a good magician ?

NO.

Anyway Merry Meet cunts, losers, brigands, has beens and wanna be’s, psychopaths and fellow loonies.

Now where is the bar may I ask ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:3111”]I keep reading about people’s magical experiences and how they deem magic to have worked for them. Hmmm personally I dont consider getting a pay rise after doing a ritual true magic nor having to work for a living as a symbolic of being a good magician. Magic is the manipulation of that which is so often considered by the majority unmanipulable. Magic, true magic should allow you to manipulate things like the lottery; magic a tool for freedom and leisure, hedonism, pleasure and experiencing the virtuous joys of biological existence in this super cosmos, perhaps magic may even serve on the astral plane.

NO.

Anyway Merry Meet cunts, losers, brigands, has beens and wanna be’s, psychopaths and fellow loonies.

J[/quote]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm odd… hey guys can Dra’talon can be used on a simple screen name right?! heh

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:3111”]I keep reading about people’s magical experiences and how they deem magic to have worked for them. Hmmm personally I dont consider getting a pay rise after doing a ritual true magic nor having to work for a living as a symbolic of being a good magician. Magic is the manipulation of that which is so often considered by the majority unmanipulable. Magic, true magic should allow you to manipulate things like the lottery; magic a tool for freedom and leisure, hedonism, pleasure and experiencing the virtuous joys of biological existence in this super cosmos, perhaps magic may even serve on the astral plane.

NO.

J[/quote]

Yo, I think I kinda like this introduction post hahaha

[quote=“the1gza, post:3, topic:3111”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:3111”]I keep reading about people’s magical experiences and how they deem magic to have worked for them. Hmmm personally I dont consider getting a pay rise after doing a ritual true magic nor having to work for a living as a symbolic of being a good magician. Magic is the manipulation of that which is so often considered by the majority unmanipulable. Magic, true magic should allow you to manipulate things like the lottery; magic a tool for freedom and leisure, hedonism, pleasure and experiencing the virtuous joys of biological existence in this super cosmos, perhaps magic may even serve on the astral plane.

NO.

J[/quote]

Yo, I think I kinda like this introduction post hahaha[/quote]

Will you buy me a drink mate ?

Basically my entire magical operations at this time are in order and focusing solely on the task of winning a substantial sum from scratchcards, other gambling or the lottery itself.

If successful i will believe myself to be the best magician the world has ever seen, well one of them. If successful you will never hear from me, or see me posting on this forum again, end of. Nothing personal folks.

J

agree with you

Why not gamble with me a little ?

Heres my system.

Tuesday and Friday I pull six cards from my GD tarot after prayer. For the two lotteries wednesday and friday, separate pulls each.

Wednesdays numbers are 5,6,12,18,39,47 uk lotto I win you win.

Every day I pull a card after asking
A - is it favourable to bet on football today. Read card and determine.
B - Another card - Is it favourable to buy a scratchcard. Read card and determine.

I also make - A sigil every week Sunday night for each - Lottery win - football win - Scratchcard win.

Ill let you know how it goes. Today’s outcome is No for football and no for scratchcard. Lottery ticket on for euro and uk lotto.

J

You could talk to Inquirer, he/she is into this kinda stuff.

Also the bar is the Dead Horse thread (at least I post in there when I am drunk)…but you may not want to go in there…

[quote=“Orismen, post:7, topic:3111”]You could talk to Inquirer, he/she is into this kinda stuff.

Also the bar is the Dead Horse thread (at least I post in there when I am drunk)…but you may not want to go in there…[/quote]

lol

I have seen someone at WF sign their posts wit a single “J” as does our friend here. Perhaps this is JuilianWilder? (Forgive me if I butchered the name.)

I am tired of people asking why magick won’t make them wealthy. And those like this new guy who say only a real magician can make themselves wealthy, even though he may possibly only be half serious.

Why can’t magick make every magician wealthy is because of karma. Karma means many things, not just action and reaction. Karma is the life path your higherself chose, your destiny, the lessons you chose to learn. If being wealthy will somehow interfere with your karma then you will never get wealth. There are some very gifted magicians out there that will never be wealthy.

Money can bring more attachment, more lessons to learn. It can impede your evolution as a magician. It can derail you off your life path/karma. If wealth has the possibility to do this to one magician, then this one magician will never be wealthy. If wealth won’t interfere with your karma then you can be wealthy. Your higherself already knows if it will. And many spirits that can bestow riches already do. Spirits can only give as much wealth as your karma allows.

A magician can be very advanced and not have the possibility to be wealthy. He can control the weather, heal the sick, levitate objects and do other seemingly miraculous things. And yet not be spiritually mature enough to be rich.

1 Like

Then again, an adept magician can always materialize gold bars out of thin air. You probably are in the only one sided thinking. I didn’t start magic to get money; I started to learn more about my body, the possibilities which are endless. Money can bring more attachment, but for a great magician who will always follow the path, it can bring relief and more time to practice without the burden of a job to do. Belief in karma is another thing.

Karma is the belief of attachment. If you’re still attached to what you attack, it is karma and will come back to you because you are connected to the object. A magician who is very advanced probably won’t even need money because he would already be able to provide himself food and water or maybe even live on just breathing air itself.

Your belief in something not being possible is an attachment. Let go because anything is possible and without limit.

magic can make you rich IF YOU HAVE A CATALYST…if you sell clothes for example,a spirit can make customers run after you.if you don’t have any source of income,then propably you can’t do much…this is from my personal experience so far.so if you want to be rich,open a bussines first,and then start to evoke.

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:10, topic:3111”]I am tired of people asking why magick won’t make them wealthy. And those like this new guy who say only a real magician can make themselves wealthy, even though he may possibly only be half serious.

Why can’t magick make every magician wealthy is because of karma. Karma means many things, not just action and reaction. Karma is the life path your higherself chose, your destiny, the lessons you chose to learn. If being wealthy will somehow interfere with your karma then you will never get wealth. There are some very gifted magicians out there that will never be wealthy.

Money can bring more attachment, more lessons to learn. It can impede your evolution as a magician. It can derail you off your life path/karma. If wealth has the possibility to do this to one magician, then this one magician will never be wealthy. If wealth won’t interfere with your karma then you can be wealthy. Your higherself already knows if it will. And many spirits that can bestow riches already do. Spirits can only give as much wealth as your karma allows.

A magician can be very advanced and not have the possibility to be wealthy. He can control the weather, heal the sick, levitate objects and do other seemingly miraculous things. And yet not be spiritually mature enough to be rich.[/quote]

This is balg isn’t it ? I thought no-=one here believed in karma, left hand and all that. So ignoring the perception of Karma why aren’t magicians rich on the whole ? Excuses Excuses - its just that we aren’t any good at it probably, or we are missing some key ingredient - magic is merely about knowledge once you know how to do it, then the magic works. because peoples magic doesn’t work it doesn’t mean that it will NEVER work. Faith moves mountains does it not ? Therefore if everyone truly believed that the numbers ive seen/picked - maybe just maybe we could all move our mountains of debt and be totally free to concentrate on anything we want to. Magic doesn’t seem to make life easy for wanna be magicians to tread the path does it.

You know sometimes ive even believed that there is something in that idea of hebrews being tight fisted so to speak - their magic kind of shows the truth it seems, and their god no ? Maybe he truly is the daddy o. Tight too.

J

This forum isn’t a religion, so people believe all kinds of different things. Or, at least, I was never handed a “beliefs inventory checklist” when I joined. :slight_smile:

(That bodysearch was brutal enough, yeowww…)

Are you basically asking people to support you in your work on the UK lottery here? I’m asking for clarity, not sarcasm. I’m British myself and not personally interested, but I wonder how you can assure people who help you (if anyone does) that you’ll make good on your word and pay them their share.

This forum isn’t a religion, so people believe all kinds of different things. Or, at least, I was never handed a “beliefs inventory checklist” when I joined. :slight_smile:

(That bodysearch was brutal enough, yeowww…)

Are you basically asking people to support you in your work on the UK lottery here? I’m asking for clarity, not sarcasm. I’m British myself and not personally interested, but I wonder how you can assure people who help you (if anyone does) that you’ll make good on your word and pay them their share.[/quote]

The numbers are plain and visible Lady E - all you have to do is use THE SAME NUMBERS, with belief and any magical method you might see fit. You pay for a ticket use the same numbers and whoever buys one will be a part in the sharing by the Lotto company. No buy ticket no share.

The more faith/magic we have the better our chances hypothetically will be.

You see we are trying to manipulate the result, ie bend reality to OUR goal, so it doesnt really matter what the numbers are, however i chose those numbers by using GD enochian scrying cards for extra oomph.

Did you know that most lottery winners are collectives of people ? We can make this collective by all buying the same numbers independently, and using our wills/magic to induce success.

J

Never heard of them …

J

Got it, cheers - are you going to repeat those numbers until they come up, or do new ones each draw? I’m interested in the mechanics behind it.

If i was in UK, i certainly would try this for fun. I play quite much lottery anyways.

This is certainly a fascinating subject, I agree, being able to manipulate one’s situation is surely the sign of a powerful magi.

That’s why I like BALG, it’s ‘practical’ spirituality.

I’m just getting started on more ‘money’ magics, however, the more knowledge I gain, the more I realize ‘money’ is simply an illusion.

What is ‘money’ - where did it come from? What is backing those ‘notes’ you call currency?

Figure that out, figure out how to ‘manipulate’ the core Matrix that’s been built around you, and you WON’T need money.

Your signature creates a promissory note, do you know that? When you sign a mortgage document at the bank, for instance, your signature is a ‘Promise to pay’, a promise to ‘discharge a debt’. That ‘promissory note’ has value, and is traded by the bank to companies on the Stock Exchange.

Your signature creates the SAME exact value as a Federal Reserve Note, a ‘Promissory note’. Figure out WHY that is, and you won’t ‘need’ money.

There is no MONEY, only debt, in the current system, worldwide. That’s why once you understand the Matrix, you will understand that DEBT=MONEY.

I don’t expect many people here to understand this, unless you’ve devoted a good chunk of your life to studying Law & Banking, but it’s true. So if you use magic to help guide you in understanding the system/Matrix that’s been constructed around you, you WON’T need ‘money’ in the future.

Back To The Future “we don’t need roads”

I went to a talk at the British Museum where they described the first known financial transactions as being exchanges of debt - promissary notes to exhange a set amount of goods or services for whatever goods & services someone else had to offer in exchange.

It was after that that coinage came into use, including in China, but the lecturer said debt came first, well ahead of the idea of a gold coin or some form of currency with innate value, which is what we often think of as the origins of money.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

1 Like