Im new here so hello people

This forum isn’t a religion, so people believe all kinds of different things. Or, at least, I was never handed a “beliefs inventory checklist” when I joined. :slight_smile:

(That bodysearch was brutal enough, yeowww…)

Are you basically asking people to support you in your work on the UK lottery here? I’m asking for clarity, not sarcasm. I’m British myself and not personally interested, but I wonder how you can assure people who help you (if anyone does) that you’ll make good on your word and pay them their share.[/quote]

The numbers are plain and visible Lady E - all you have to do is use THE SAME NUMBERS, with belief and any magical method you might see fit. You pay for a ticket use the same numbers and whoever buys one will be a part in the sharing by the Lotto company. No buy ticket no share.

The more faith/magic we have the better our chances hypothetically will be.

You see we are trying to manipulate the result, ie bend reality to OUR goal, so it doesnt really matter what the numbers are, however i chose those numbers by using GD enochian scrying cards for extra oomph.

Did you know that most lottery winners are collectives of people ? We can make this collective by all buying the same numbers independently, and using our wills/magic to induce success.

J

Never heard of them …

J

Got it, cheers - are you going to repeat those numbers until they come up, or do new ones each draw? I’m interested in the mechanics behind it.

If i was in UK, i certainly would try this for fun. I play quite much lottery anyways.

This is certainly a fascinating subject, I agree, being able to manipulate one’s situation is surely the sign of a powerful magi.

That’s why I like BALG, it’s ‘practical’ spirituality.

I’m just getting started on more ‘money’ magics, however, the more knowledge I gain, the more I realize ‘money’ is simply an illusion.

What is ‘money’ - where did it come from? What is backing those ‘notes’ you call currency?

Figure that out, figure out how to ‘manipulate’ the core Matrix that’s been built around you, and you WON’T need money.

Your signature creates a promissory note, do you know that? When you sign a mortgage document at the bank, for instance, your signature is a ‘Promise to pay’, a promise to ‘discharge a debt’. That ‘promissory note’ has value, and is traded by the bank to companies on the Stock Exchange.

Your signature creates the SAME exact value as a Federal Reserve Note, a ‘Promissory note’. Figure out WHY that is, and you won’t ‘need’ money.

There is no MONEY, only debt, in the current system, worldwide. That’s why once you understand the Matrix, you will understand that DEBT=MONEY.

I don’t expect many people here to understand this, unless you’ve devoted a good chunk of your life to studying Law & Banking, but it’s true. So if you use magic to help guide you in understanding the system/Matrix that’s been constructed around you, you WON’T need ‘money’ in the future.

Back To The Future “we don’t need roads”

I went to a talk at the British Museum where they described the first known financial transactions as being exchanges of debt - promissary notes to exhange a set amount of goods or services for whatever goods & services someone else had to offer in exchange.

It was after that that coinage came into use, including in China, but the lecturer said debt came first, well ahead of the idea of a gold coin or some form of currency with innate value, which is what we often think of as the origins of money.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

1 Like

I went to a talk at the British Museum where they described the first known financial transactions as being exchanges of debt - promissary notes to exhange a set amount of goods or services for whatever goods & services someone else had to offer in exchange.

It was after that that coinage came into use, including in China, but the lecturer said debt came first, well ahead of the idea of a gold coin or some form of currency with innate value, which is what we often think of as the origins of money.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.[/quote]

You guys have it 100% correct!!

These two films will elucidate for you the situation society finds itself in regarding currency:

The first, in animation:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-xJoLJLq0]- YouTube

The second, more fully explained:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22K-EUnF9bM&list=PL2751BFC5457FE78A]How Loans and Credit Cards Really Work - by WhiteRabbit Trust - YouTube

[quote=“Gnosis, post:22, topic:3111”]These two films will elucidate for you the situation society finds itself in regarding currency:

The first, in animation:

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22K-EUnF9bM&list=PL2751BFC5457FE78A]How Loans and Credit Cards Really Work - by WhiteRabbit Trust - YouTube

I guess those are kinda like The Zeitgeist document i have watched in my one language, everyone should learn how the modern society is based on scams!

Thats a good question i was thinking new ones. Ive won 34 quid today so far on football gambling but the cards said dont gamble today lol.

J

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:11, topic:3111”]Then again, an adept magician can always materialize gold bars out of thin air. You probably are in the only one sided thinking. I didn’t start magic to get money; I started to learn more about my body, the possibilities which are endless. Money can bring more attachment, but for a great magician who will always follow the path, it can bring relief and more time to practice without the burden of a job to do. Belief in karma is another thing.

Karma is the belief of attachment. If you’re still attached to what you attack, it is karma and will come back to you because you are connected to the object. A magician who is very advanced probably won’t even need money because he would already be able to provide himself food and water or maybe even live on just breathing air itself.

Your belief in something not being possible is an attachment. Let go because anything is possible and without limit.[/quote]
Yes, one thing karma is, is the belief of attachment. And the belief of something not being possible is an attachment like you said. But so is believing anything is possible and without limit. That too is an attachment. So you can’t reason it your way.
Getting back to my original comment. Not all magicians can become wealthy if its not in their lifepath, destiny, or karma which one chose before this incarnation. In this case I use karma to mean destiny, which is one usage of the word. And to say karma is another thing, like the belief in attachment, is not accurate. It can mean destiny or attachment depending on how its used in a sentence. As a magician spiritually matures he can have more leeway with his life path and become rich depending on if it will hinder his development. Yes money can bring more attachment and for a great magician it can bring relief and not be a hindrance.
You also have to keep in mind that there are great magicians who can do amazing things and still may not be mature enough for money not to be a hindrance.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:22, topic:3111”]These two films will elucidate for you the situation society finds itself in regarding currency:

The first, in animation:

I didn’t want to derail this thread, but I saw this and thought of Gnosis.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8]- YouTube

Two numbers for Tuesday no payout to anyone who did the numbers. More numbers coming on Thursday for saturdays uk lotto. Rem with the uk lotto you also get your own raffle letters and numbers for 20,000.

2/6 numbers we must try harder…

J

This saturdays numbers for uk lotto -

6 10 11 14 23 48.

Euro millions for friday

07 08 13 16 30 - 05 10

Regards
Jules

JulesWindRider! That was the name I butchered!

:smiley:

[quote=“Orismen, post:29, topic:3111”]JulesWindRider! That was the name I butchered!

:D[/quote]

one and the same - you are observant jedi master…

No results on the euro millins with the numbers I got in the cards. Uk lotto tonight - may the gods look down or up favourably on us.

one number uk lotto. boo - new sigil for me on Sunday night and new numbers next week.

to be fair to myself i never made my sigil last week.

J

This weeks Euro lottery numbers Invoke the help of the enochian god name as you fill in the form. I have done my sigil this week so maybe better happenings.

19 - DATT
25 - HNLRY
38 - CPAAX
39 - CSAIX
41 - MPACO

LUCKY STARS
3 - XCZNS
9 - IBAH

Good happenings folks.
Uk tomorrow.
Jules

Is this your project? I can totally respect that if it is, and wish you every possible success!

I don’t know if you’re a reader, but books like Think And Grow Rich, The Science Of Getting Rich and The Magic Story all come from the dawn of New Thought and are powerfully supportive of the idea that you choose a project, plug away at whatever you’re doing in the meantime with the right mental attitude that they describe, and good things WILL happen.

Those books are all well out of copyright btw, so full versions are free at those links - another good one is The Science Of Being Great which everyone, IMO, should read if they want to truly understand power whilst dealing with their life as it is right now.

I’ve had enough proof of this stuff myself to want to pass it along, and you might be light years ahead of me already on this (in which case sorry if I’m covering old ground) but I wanted to share stuff that I love and make sure you know about it too, because you’ve evidently worked on this and are focused and committed.

Good luck!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:33, topic:3111”]Is this your project? I can totally respect that if it is, and wish you every possible success!

I don’t know if you’re a reader, but books like Think And Grow Rich, The Science Of Getting Rich and The Magic Story all come from the dawn of New Thought and are powerfully supportive of the idea that you choose a project, plug away at whatever you’re doing in the meantime with the right mental attitude that they describe, and good things WILL happen.

Those books are all well out of copyright btw, so full versions are free at those links - another good one is The Science Of Being Great which everyone, IMO, should read if they want to truly understand power whilst dealing with their life as it is right now.

I’ve had enough proof of this stuff myself to want to pass it along, and you might be light years ahead of me already on this (in which case sorry if I’m covering old ground) but I wanted to share stuff that I love and make sure you know about it too, because you’ve evidently worked on this and are focused and committed.

Good luck![/quote]

You have to find that method - you’ll all be upset if i hit the targets im after. he he he. But each time it loses i change something just a bit for eg I havent really invoked, evoked the help of so many potential entities. Im working on a few things at the mo - the phase which i keep forgetting to do when i wake up. Tattwa scrying using mumfords workbook from a pdf download with these

[url=http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html]http://shop.goldendawncollegium.com/GDCSSStore/magical-card-decks/15-tattwa-scrying-deck.html[/url]

Mumfords book with cards = 300 plus dollars or 140 pounds second hand. no way… so mix and match and i get the book and the cards for 23 quid. Enochian tarot scrying deck, which is actually mind blowing, meditation techniques and chakra openings.

This is another project which im trying to hit the big time.

If anyone wants to use the numbers i pull and add a bit of their magic - just put the bet on with the numbers yourself etc etc and if we win we all (whoever takes part by buying their own ticket) get to share the lottery prize (in a way). Im just going to keep at it and this post will remain active i hope, unless the mods delete it. Ill post the results up also and whether its a hit or miss for each draw - eu lottery and uk lotto.

Jules