I'm new at this

Hello! My name is Ana and I have 16 years old. My “main” lenguage is Spanish, so I’m sorry if I say something wrong, I’m practicing to get better.
I’m very curious to know about all of this, it seems very interesting, and later put in practice everything I’ve learned from this.
Everything is new for me, so I don’t know a lot of stuff about spirits, demons, black magick, etc. I will do my best to understand all of this and I will ask questions if I ever have a doubt about this forum and its practice.

Thank you for your time. Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello welcome to the forum
What kind of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Thank you! Well, I didn’t know there was something like “types of magick” but I’ve heard a lot about black magick. My goal for now is read a lot about it and hear people’s experience with.

Welcome to balg and every thing you need to know is right here on the site just gotta figure out what you wanna do first

1 Like

Welcome!!! Plenty of like-minded and extremely experienced people here to help you on your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome. You need to create a strong magical foundation for which you can work on.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Yes, do some reading through the forum and don’t hesitate in make any question. Any doubts, they’ll be plenty of people here more than glad in help.
Have a nice day :slight_smile: